Amazon is discounting the most iconic ship of the Star Wars universe, 7965 Millennium Falcon, by 26%. Price is now $103.19, down from MSRP $139.99. You’ll get free shipping on this item and no tax charge to most states. With 2014 sets right around the corner, now would be a good time to pick up this aging set at a nice discount.
Posts Tagged ‘7965 Millennium Falcon’
Walmart.com is currently rolling back prices on some original trilogy sets.
- 7965 Millennium Falcon is now $99.97, down from MSRP of $139.99
- 9493 X-wing Starfighter is now $49.97, down from MSRP of $59.99
- And finally, 9492 TIE Fighter is a whopping low $34.97, down from MSRP of $54.99, matching the best sale price we’ve seen this year on this set
It was bound to happen and it finally did. Amazon is price matching Target’s 20% off of LEGO Star Wars sale.
- First up we have 9515 The Malevolence. This set finally dipped below the $100 threshold, down to $95.99, 20% off of MSRP.
- 9516 Jabba’s Palace sees a similar discount at the same price point: $96 even, 20% off of MSRP.
- All you holdouts for a cheap Gungan Sub can finally pickup Queen Amidala for 20% off. 9499 Gungan Sub is now $55.99.
- I’m running out of witty things to say, so I’ll just say this. Almost everything LEGO Star Wars is 20% off, like 9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor for $71.99, down from $89.99
- 9496 Desert Skiff is $19.99, down from $24.99
- 9498 Saesee Tiin’s Jedi Starfighter is $23.99 down from $29.99
- 9493 X-Wing Starfighter is $48.00, down from $59.99
- 7965 Millennium Falcon is down a whopping 27%, $101.60, from $139.99
- 9492 TIE Fighter is $35.20, down a mind-blowing 36% off of $54.99 MSRP
- 9491 Geonosian Cannon is only 17% off, $16.68 down from $19.99. Still a decent deal.
- 9490 Droid Escape is only 9% off, $18.20 from $19.99. Glitch?
Looking for older sets? Those are on sale too:
- 7957 Sith Nightspeeder is $20, 33% off of $29.99
- Amazon has 7956 Ewok Attack‘s MSRP listed at $29.99, when it’s actualy $24.99, but it’s still a pretty good deal at $18.40
- 7929 The Battle of Naboo is $19.99, down from $24.99
That’s all I could find. Oddly enough, none of the battle packs or the planet series are seeing the same discount.
Right now, Amazon has 7965 Millennium Falcon marked down 25%, down to $104.99. With no tax to most states and free shipping, and considering this was part of last year’s assortment, this will probably be one of the best deals you’ll see on this set as Target clearance discounts are getting harder and harder to come by. Think of all the gas you’ll save by not having to drive all over town. Also, this appears to be in response to a Toys’R’Us sale price on the same set.
Amazon also has 7961 Darth Maul’s Sith Infiltrator down 30% to $48.96, 9492 TIE Fighter down 20% to $44.31, 7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship down almost 40% to $30.98 trumping Target’s price from the other day.
The new Argos catalogue comes out this weekend, so they’ve discounted quite a lot of older sets … you can check them out here. There’s a nice discount on the pictured Millenium Falcon and also a heft discount on 10214 Tower Bridge (although not quite as nice as the recent Amazon.it discount on that!).
LEGO Shop@Home is offering to double your VIP point pleasure from now until the end of the month when you purchase one of the 3 Star Wars sets pictured above. I know some folks have started to wonder how much longer the 10188 Death Star will be around, so maybe this would be a good time to grab it up. I don’t imagine we’ll see any free shipping until at least Easter so it’s your call, though it does remind me that I still need pick up that V-wing (I only want it for the droid).
Walmart has online deals going this week on several bundles, including Star Wars, Harry Potter, City, and Ninjago. You can even customize your own “bundle” and score 2 for $20, 2 for $30, 2 for $40, 2 for $50, or 2 for $60. Though not exactly a door-buster-type deal, this is a great way to take the edge off of some of those smaller kits, or add a few bonuses onto a larger purchase (like the Millennium Falcon, Imperial V-wing, and Mando Pack bundle for $139.97).
Thanks to forum user GrayMattR for the tip.
Toys R Us is offering a Buy One Get One 50% Off for today only, Nov 5th. This might be a great opportunity to pick up that big set you’ve been holding off on for (dare I say it?) Christmas. Right now they have the 7965 Falcon listed at $129.99 so a second would be $64.99, that’s $97.49 each! Don’t need two falcons? We’ll the 7964 Republic Frigate is on for $109.99, or breeze through and find a deal that suits you. Any big ticket items will earn you free shipping at $75. The deal is no good on Ninjago, PotC and Mindstorms, but you’re here for the Star Wars anyway so no biggie
Thanks to forum member JamesBenjamin for the heads up!
Amazon marked down a few LEGO Star Wars sets to price match against Toys’R’Us current Cyberweek deals. However, they don’t offer a free MINI Vulture Droid or a tankless Astronaught glued magnet, but they do offer free shipping and no tax to most states.
- 7965 Millennium Falcon for $112.49, MSRP $139.99
- 7964 Republic Frigate for $97.49, MSRP $119.99
- 7962 Anakin’s & Sebulba’s Podracers for $71.49, MSRP $89.99
In addition to the above deals, Amazon has a pretty good price on 4184 The Black Pearl as well, $84.99 down from MSRP $99.99.