It’s 9pm here on the West Coast, meaning it’s midnight on the East, which means it’s March 1st over there and that means new LEGO sets are available. Here’s a sampling:
BrickHeadz 40548 Spice Girls Tribute
The new LEGO BrickHeadz set pays homage to the Spice Girls with 40548 Spice Girls Tribute set. $49.99 will get you this 578-piece set.
Creator Expert 10298 LEGO Vespa 125
It’s weird that ‘LEGO’ is part of the set name. It’s not like the Fiat set was called 10251 LEGO Fiat 500. Anyways, speaking of Fiat, you’d think I’d hate on the Vespa as much as the Fiat, but I’m a bit more okay with this. 10298 LEGO Vespa 125 will set you back a cool Benjamin, $99.99 for 1,106 pieces.
10299 Real Madrid – Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
The third installment in the stadium series, 10299 Real Madrid – Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, is also available. I’m really not sure who these stadium sets are for other than the team fans. But hey, if you’re a soccer stadium completionist, by all means, you do you. This one costs as much as the last one, $349.99, and it comes with 5,876 pieces.
LEGO Harry Potter
Harry Potter is getting some more Moments sets:
- 76396 Hogwarts Moment: Divination Class is $29.99 and comes with Professor Trelawney, Harry Potter, and Parvati Patil.
- 76397 Hogwarts Moment: Defense Class is also $29.99 and comes with Mad-Eye Moody, Hermione Granger, and Neville Longbottom.
There’s also 76398 Hogwarts Hospital Wing to add onto the gigantic Hogwarts Castle layout that’s slowly being drip-fed to us. The Hospital Wing comes with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Madam Pomfrey and costs $49.99 for 510 pieces.
And lastly, 76399 Hogwarts Magical Trunk seems like a neat little set. You get a range of hair pieces and one torso from each of the four Hogwarts houses. You also get a Professor McGonagall minifigure. You can recreate three key scenes from the movies: the Sorting Ceremony, a Great Hall feast, and the Common Room. The buildable carrying case is customizable to whichever house you want to associate it as. Seems like the perfect travel set.
LEGO Star Wars
And finally, LEGO Star Wars. There are a total of seven sets coming out, well, six and a keychain but hey, new is new. Here they are:
- 75343 Dark Trooper Helmet $59.99
- 75327 Luke Skywalker’s Ray-Bans Helmet $59.99
- 75328 The Mandalorian Helmet $59.99
- 75324 Dark Trooper Attack $29.99. This price is ridiculous for what is essentially an overglorified Battle Pack.
- 75326 Boba Fett’s Throne Room $99.99. This one also seems like it’s a bit light on the piece count for the price, only 732 elements. BUT, I’m willing to wager that this is just a fun little set and probably the best of the bunch from this wave.
- Oh, and let’s not forget about 854188 Darth Maul Keyring for $5.99. Probably the best value haha.
There is one set that’s shown but won’t be available until June 1, and that is 75325 The Mandalorian’s N-1 Starfighter for $59.99. Sixty bucks for 412 pieces. You’re gonna feel like you got ripped off.
Be aware that clicking through any of links on this page will lead you to LEGO.com with whom we have an affiliate partnership. Buying anything from LEGO.com will help support our site with no additional cost to you. As always, we think you for your support.