Here’s your wallet shocker of the day. A user on the Hothbricks posted the full set list for sets based on the upcoming next chapter of the Star Wars saga, The Force Awakens. As per usual, there is a set for every price point except for the less-than-a-Jackson price range. What’s most surprising is Poe’s X-wing ranking in at $79.99 and the First Order Snowspeeder at $39.99. Both are the most expensive versions of the ships to date. Perhaps this time there will be a more screen-accurate canopy for the Snowspeeder. The Falcon weighs in at a whopping $149.99, which isn’t that much more than the previous iteration, which is $10 more for about 80 more pieces. Here’s hoping it will be the best System-scale version yet.
- 75099 Rey’s Speeder, 193 pieces, $19.99
- 75100 First Order Snowspeeder, 444 pieces, $39.99
- 75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter, 517 pieces, $69.99
- 75102 Poe’s X-wing Starfighter, 717 pieces, $79.99
- 75103 First Order Transporter, 792 pieces, $89.99
- 75104 Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle, 1004 pieces, $119.99
- 75105 Millennium Falcon, 1332 pieces, $149.99
We’ll see how much of this rings true come toy release time. September 4th is known as Force Friday and is the street date for The Force Awakens merchandise. The film will be released in theaters on December 18th.
Thanks to Mitch for writing it in. via Brickset via Hothbricks