I finally got around to finishing up the time lapse video. Side note: there seems to be an ever so slight zoom shift on either the focus or the metering, so the picture may start to stutter in a way. I’ll have to try manual focus next time. The exposure seemed pretty even though so I think I figured out the metering issue I had with my other video. Also, I need to figure out a better angle. Anyways, there were a total of 11,117 photos shot at 1 frame/second, compressed down to about 3 minutes of video. Our sample sets didn’t come with book 3, so this was shot over two different days once we finally got the last set of instruction.