Here I am on a Tuesday! Making a post! Look at that! It’s not much but it’s something right? And that’s something I’ve always tried to teach my kids: something is better than nothing, even if that something is a plate of vegetables.
Right now, LEGO.com is having a GWP promotion centered around its Super Mario theme: spend $40 on any Super Mario sets EXCLUDING Starter courses and get 30389 Fuzzy & Mushroom Platform Expansion Set for free! It’s a $4.99 value and this offer is good until September 5, 2021 or while supplies last. I was in such a rush to get the first polybag promo when the line first launched that I felt a bit foolish afterwards seeing at Targets everywhere. I’m not so sure if this one will follow the same fate but if you were looking at picking up some of the sets, right now might be a good time to do it. In addition to this polybag, LEGO is still offering the Sail Boat GWP set as well. You’ll need to reach a cart total of $200 or more to get that one but, you know, two birds, one stone, you get it.
Here’s a list of what’s tagged as ‘new’:
- 71390 Reznor Knockdown Expansion Set $69.99
- 71391 Bowserâ€™s Airship Expansion Set $99.99
- 71387 Adventures with Luigi Starter Course (this one won’t qualify you for the promo) $59.99
- 71389 Lakitu Sky World Expansion Set $39.99
- 71388 Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set $29.99
- 71393 Bee Mario Power-Up Pack $9.99
- 71392 Frog Mario Power-Up Pack $9.99
- 71394 Character Packs â€“ Series 3 $4.99 each (limit 3! THREE! Seems like a dumb limit)
If you need more polybags in your life, then the Super Mario Series 3 CMFs might be for you. I completely missed Series 2 but that’s okay. And if you miss out on this one, that’s okay too.
FBTB is an affiliate of LEGO.com. If you click through the links in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission. As always, we thank you for your continued support.
[…] free with a LEGO Super Mario purchase of $40 or more, excluding starter sets. You can check out our original post for some ideas on what to get. The Series 3 CMF’s are still a good […]
You must log in to post a comment.