There’s more LEGO Jurassic World sets headed our way. Based on a new partnership with Universal Brand Development, a new 13-epsisode animated mini series, LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar, is in the works as a follow-up to the 2018 specials, LEGO Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit. Four new sets will hit the shelves later this year in the fall. They are below along with the official press release way down below.
75934 DilophosaurusÂ on the Loose
168 pieces | Ages 6+
Available Fall 2019
Action-packed Jurassic World dinosaur toy to role-play a rescue mission!
Thrilling adventures await children when they construct Owen Gradyâ€™s drone and fly to saveÂ Hudson Harper from an escaped dinosaur in LEGOÂ® Jurassic World 75934Â DilophosaurusÂ on the Loose. The drone features 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function to aim at theÂ DilophosaurusÂ dinosaur model. This building toy for kids also includes 3Â minifigures, plus a market stall in the shape of a dinosaurâ€™s head with lots of accessory elements to inspireÂ creative play.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic WorldÂ dinosaur toy playset includes 3Â minifigures: Owen Grady, Hudson Harper and a park worker, plus a new-for-June-2019Â Dilophosaurustoy figure.
- DroneÂ helicopter toyÂ features aÂ minifigurecockpit, 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function.
- Dinosaur-head-shaped market stall features a display container, 4 poster stickers, flag and assorted elements including a shovel, broom, 2 hats and 2 popcorn boxes.
- TheÂ Dilophosaurusfigure has posable jaws.
- Hudson Harper and park workerÂ minifiguresare new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from theÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGOÂ® toy construction set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Drone helicopter toy measures over 1â€ (4cm) high, 4â€ (11cm) long and 4â€ (11cm) wide.
- Market stall measures over 3â€ (9cm) high, 3â€ (10cm) wide and 2â€ (6cm) deep.
75935 BaryonyxÂ Face-Off: The Treasure HuntÂ
434 pieces | Ages 7+
Available Fall 2019
AwesomeÂ JurassicÂ World collectible dinosaur toy toÂ role-playÂ an epicÂ treasure hunt!
Drama awaits kids as they helpÂ Owen Grady and Claire Dearing pursue bad guys through the jungle in LEGOÂ®Â Jurassic World 75935Â BaryonyxÂ Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt. This action-packedÂ dinosaur playset features anÂ offroaderÂ with space for 2Â minifiguresÂ and an attachment point for a trailer whichÂ hasÂ a buildable rooftop antenna andÂ a detailed interior, plus a buildable jungle sceneÂ that hasÂ a hiddenÂ treasure chestÂ with a revealÂ function. It also includes a posableÂ BaryoynxÂ dinosaur figure andÂ 4Â minifiguresÂ with cool weapons and accessories toÂ inspire imaginative play.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ®Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset for kidsÂ includes 4Â minifigures:Â Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, DannyÂ Nedermeyer,Â SinjinÂ Prescott, plus a Red the dog figure.
- OffroaderfeaturesÂ space forÂ 2Â minifigures,Â rear storage space,Â attachment point for the trailer, brick-built flashlight and fuel container, plus a screwdriver element.
- Trailer features a buildable antenna and assorted plant elements on the exterior, an opening door and a detailed interior with a buildable computer and bed,Â plusÂ assorted elements including a coffee cup, movie camera and frying pan.
- Jungle scene features a buildable palm tree, hidden treasure chest with a revealfunction and 6 gem and 2 gold-colored bar elements inside,Â plusÂ assorted elements including plants and 2 fish.
- Press the trigger to reveal the hidden treasure chest.
- Molded, buildableÂ Jurassic WorldÂ Baryoynxdinosaur toy figure features snapping jaws and a posable head, arms and legs.
- Weapons include Owen Gradyâ€™s tranquilizer gun andÂ SinjinPrescottâ€™s machete.
- Accessory elements includeÂ SinjinPrescottâ€™s hat, bag, map and videotape.
- DannyÂ NedermeyerandÂ SinjinÂ PrescottÂ minifiguresÂ are new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagineÂ excitingÂ scenes fromÂ theÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ® building set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Offroadermeasures over 2â€ (7cm) high, 5â€ (13cm) long andÂ 3â€ (8cm) wide.
- TrailerÂ measures overÂ 3â€ (10cm) high,Â 5â€ (14cm) long andÂ 1â€ (5cm) wide.
- Jungle scene build measures over 5â€ (14cm) high,Â 5â€ (14cm) wide andÂ 3â€ (8cm) deep.
- BaryonyxÂ dinosaur figure measures 4â€ (12cm) high, 11â€ (28cm) long and 1â€ (4cm) wide.
75937 Triceratops Rampageâ€¯
447 pieces | Ages 7+
Available Fall 2019
Fun-packed LEGOÂ® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset for kids to role-play a Triceratops escape!
Youngsters will love creating exciting dinosaur action adventures with thisÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic WorldÂ 75937 Triceratops Rampage building set.Â The colorful playset includes an Egg Spinner ride with 3 dinosaur-egg seats forÂ minifiguresÂ and a spinning function, plus a gate and queuing area for the ride. There is also a posableÂ Triceratops toy dinosaur figure, a collapsible fence Âand aÂ minifigureÂ buggy to play out a dinosaur escape and pursuit.Â ThisÂ building toy for kidsÂ includes 4Â Jurassic WorldÂ minifiguresÂ to inspire creative role-play.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playsetÂ includes 4 new-for-June-2019Â minifigures: Owen Grady, Simon Masrani, Allison Miles and a tourist.
- Jurassic WorldÂ Egg SpinnerÂ rideÂ features three buildable dinosaur-egg seats forÂ minifiguresand a spinning function, plus an entrance gate with 2 flame elements, queuing area with 2 fences, queuing sign element, steps to access the ride, trash can with a lid, and a sign with directions (to theÂ Jurassic WorldÂ gyrosphere, gift shop and museum).
- Turn the switch at the back of the egg spinner to make the eggs goÂ round.
- Molded, buildable, new-for-June-2019Â Triceratops LEGO dinosaur toy figureÂ features a posable head and legs.
- Also includes a collapsible fence with a â€˜DangerÂ â€“Electricityâ€™ sign element, and a fence with Triceratops information sign.
- Push the post on the collapsible fence to play out a Triceratops escape.
- Buggy has space for aÂ minifigure, plus detachable wrench and walkie-talkie elements, plus a carrot (dinosaur bait) attached to a long stick.
- Also includes the touristâ€™s brick-built ice cream.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGOÂ® Jurassic World animated series with thisÂ collectible toy.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World toy construction setÂ makes a great dinosaurÂ gift for kids.
- Egg spinner ride measures over 4â€ (12cm) high, 4â€ (12cm) wide and 7â€ (19cm) deep.
- Entrance gate measures over 3â€ (10cm) high, 5â€ (14cm) wide and 1â€ (4cm) deep.
- TriceraptopsLEGO dinosaur figure measures over 3â€ (8cm) high, 7â€ (19cm) long and 2â€ (6cm) wide.
- Dinosaur fences measures over 3â€ (10cm) high, 9â€ (25cm) wide and 1â€Â (5cm) deep.
- Buggy measures over 1â€ (3cm) high, 2â€ (6cm) long and 1â€ (4cm) wide.
75938 T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle
716 pieces | Ages 8+
Available Fall 2019
ThrillingÂ Jurassic World T. rex toyÂ for kids to play out a Dino-Mech battle!
Action-packed dinosaur adventures are guaranteed as youngsters play out aÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic WorldÂ 75938 T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle and seek hidden treasure in the IslaÂ NublarÂ volcano. The buildableÂ T. rex toy dinosaur figureÂ and bad guy DannyÂ Nedemeyerâ€™sÂ Dino-Mech are both posable and have snapping jaws, while the buildable volcanic rock has an opening function to reveal a hidden treasure chest. This Jurassic World building toy also includes 4Â minifigures, 4 babyÂ velociraptor toy figuresÂ and a boat with 2 stud shooters and a tranquilizer gun to inspire kids to role-play Jurassic World scenes and create their own stories.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset includes 4 new-for-June-2019Â minifigures: Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Vic Hoskins and DannyÂ Nedermeyer, plus 4 baby velociraptor toy figuresâ€”Blue, Delta, Echo and Charlieâ€”and 2 bat figures.
- Molded, buildableÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World T. rex toy dinosaur figureÂ features new-for-June-2019 colors, snapping jaws and a posable head, arms and legs.
- Dino-Mech features an openingÂ minifigurecockpit with detailed dashboard, snapping jaws, posable head, arms, claws, legs and tail.
- LEGOÂ®Â brick-built volcanic rock features lava elements, an opening function and a treasure chest with assorted treasure elements inside: 11 gold-coloredÂ coins, 4 gold-coloredbars, 1 gold-coloredÂ cup and 4 gem elements.
- Toy boatÂ features 2 stud shooters, a tranquilizer gun, ammo storage container with 4 ammo elements and Owenâ€™s walkie-talkie element. (Please note: boat does not float in water.)
- ThisÂ dinosaur toy playset for kidsÂ includes Vic Hoskinsâ€™ tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include Owen Gradyâ€™s walkie-talkie and DannyÂ Nedermeyerâ€™ssoda can element.
- Kids can reimagine thrilling scenes from theÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic WorldÂ animated series with this collectible toy.
- ThisÂ LEGOÂ® Jurassic World toy construction setÂ makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Jurassic World T. rex dinosaur toyÂ figure measures over 4â€ (11cm) high, 11â€ (28cm) long and 2â€ (6cm) wide.
- Dino-Mech measures over 5â€ (14cm) high, 12â€ (33cm) long and 5â€ (13cm) wide.
- Volcanic rock measures over 5â€ (14cm) high, 7â€ (20cm) wide and 5â€ (13cm) deep.
- Toy boat measures over 5â€ (13cm) long and 3â€ (8cm) wide.
Official LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar Press Release
UNIVERSAL BRAND DEVELOPMENT AND THE LEGO GROUP CREATE NEW JURASSIC WORLD ADVENTURES WITH â€œLEGOÂ® JURASSIC WORLD: LEGEND OF ISLA NUBLARâ€
-Expanded partnership features four new building sets revealed for the first time at New York Toy Fair, based on an original, animated mini-series coming later this year-
NEW YORK, AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL TOY FAIR (February 15, 2019) â€“ Universal Brand Development (Universal) and the LEGO Group today announced an exciting expansion to the popular LEGOÂ® Jurassic World portfolio of toys and content: a new building sets assortment inspired by an all-new, animated mini-series â€“ LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar. Following the adventures of Claire, Owen and fan-favorite dinosaurs seen in the 2018 animated specials, LEGO Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit, this new mini-series runs 13 episodes and will debut later this year.
Set in 2012, three years before the events of the Jurassic World movie, LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar picks up where the story left off from LEGO Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit. Newly hired animal behaviorist Owen Grady and Assistant Manager of Park Operations Claire Dearing team up on Isla Nublar to deal with everything the Jurassic World park throws their way. And â€œeverythingâ€ includes runaway dinosaurs, ongoing construction to expand the park, tourists everywhere, unpredictable tropical weather, and an impulsive boss! Plus, a mysterious saboteur with surprising ties to the parkâ€™s past is on a quest to find a legendary treasure and destroy Jurassic World forever! What could possibly go wrong? Everything.
â€œThe box office and retail success of 2018 proved Jurassic World is the definitive dinosaur brand,â€ said Vince Klaseus, president of Universal Brand Development. â€œThis year weâ€™re focused on continuing to expand the Jurassic World story through always-on content and new experiences for fans of all ages. Our partnership with the LEGO Group allows us to do just that and more.â€
Building on the success of the 2018 LEGO Jurassic World offering, the LEGO Group will globally launch four building sets that take the storytelling and role play opportunity beyond the blockbuster film year, giving fans the chance to bring new adventures, characters and dinosaurs home for even more play. The sets will hit shelves this fall, and are displayed in the LEGO booth #1335 in Hall 3B of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center from February 16-19.
â€œJurassic World is one of those properties that just works so well in LEGO form,â€ said Jill Wilfert, vice president, licensing & entertainment for LEGO Group. â€œThe theme and stories appeal to kids and adults at the same time, and with this content, we offer a fun and unique twist by adding LEGO creativity and humor to an evergreen property. Weâ€™re thrilled to expand our successful partnership with Universal to introduce more original LEGO Jurassic World stories that will inspire imaginations and continued play.â€
Revealed for the first time today, four building sets based on LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar include:
75934 – Dilophosaurus on the Loose
Explore LEGO Jurassic World with Owen Grady and build his drone to look after the dinosaurs. Meet Hudson Harper, a kid who knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs. And build the market stall in the shape of a dinosaur head with LEGO bricks. But look outâ€”a young Dilophosaurus has escaped and is creeping up behind Hudson. Fly to the rescue with Owenâ€™s drone, fire the net shooter and capture that dinosaur. Every day is an adventure with this action-packed LEGO playset!
Ages 6+, 168 pieces, $19.99 (USD)
75935 Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt
Rush to stop Danny Nedermeyer and Sinjin Prescottâ€™s dangerous treasure hunt in LEGO Jurassic World! According to legend, there is treasure hidden on Isla Nublar and Danny and Sinjin have a map and old video tape to help them find it. But when a Baryonyx dinosaur thinks they are trying to steal her fish, they have to hide out in an old trailer. Help Owen Grady and Claire Dearing fix up the offroad buggy. Then drive with them and Red the dog to catch the bad guys before they steal the treasure!
Ages 7+, 434 pieces, $59.99 (USD)
75937 – Triceratops Rampage
Take a ride on the awesome new LEGO Jurassic World Egg Spinner with Simon Masrani and Allison Miles! Then check the sign for directions to Jurassic Worldâ€™s gyrosphere. But, watch outâ€”-thereâ€™s been a power failure and the mighty Triceratops has smashed through the fence and escaped! Jump in the buggy with Owen Grady and speed to the rescue. Dangle a carrot in front of the mighty dinosaur to distract it and save the tourist. Thereâ€™s never a dull day in Jurassic World park!
Ages 7+, 447 pieces, $59.99 (USD)
75938 – T. rex vs Dino-Mech Battle
Danger! Danny Nedermeyer is roaming Jurassic World park in his huge Dino-Mech on a mission to steal the treasure hidden in the Isla Nublar volcano. But first he has to face the mighty T. rex. Jump in the boat with Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Vic Hoskinsâ€”plus baby Velociraptors Blue, Delta, Echo and Charlieâ€”and speed to the battle scene. Fire the boatâ€™s stud shooters at the Dino-Mech. Put the T. rex to sleep with the tranquilizer gun. You must stop Danny before he finds a way to smash into the volcanic rock and steal the treasure!
Ages 8+, 716 pieces, $89.99 (USD)