[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - 2013 MOC Madness Tournament: Round One Starts Now!
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

2013 MOC Madness Tournament: Round One Starts Now!

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: 2013 MOC Madness Tournament: Round One Starts Now!

Postby 123harshaw » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm

excellent innovation on all models!!! can't wait to see the rest of the builds in this tourney, even if i don't make it past the first bracket! hard enough just to vote.
123harshaw

Postby murphquake » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:26 pm

murphquake

Postby Mister Ed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Mister Ed

Postby Solo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Or you could just not vote in your own poll and avoid the whole guilt trip.

Solo

Postby Mister Ed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Well, in this case, I don't have a model in contention, so no worries. :D

And in past cases, I've never felt guilty for voting for myself. If I felt my model wasn't good enough to earn one of how ever many votes I had in that case, I just didn't vote for it (that's what I did last time, anyway), but if I did think it was good enough, why feel guilty for saying so with a vote? If it was a rule, I'd have no issue with it, but lacking such a rule I don't see a problem voting for whatever entries make my cut, no matter WHO was responsible for them.
Mister Ed

Postby buriedbybricks » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 pm

'Resistance is Futile. We will add your Bricks and Minifigures to our own. Your Bothans will adapt to service us."
"I AM the Law!" >> ken@fbtb.net <<
buriedbybricks

Postby Mister Ed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Mister Ed

Postby Solo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes, that's what synonyms are.

Solo

Postby Mister Ed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Mister Ed

Postby Solo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:05 pm

But that's what I was agreeing to. Same or similar, not identical. If you're going to be pedantic you could at least be right.

Solo

Postby Mister Ed » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Mister Ed

Postby buriedbybricks » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 pm

You're adorable.
'Resistance is Futile. We will add your Bricks and Minifigures to our own. Your Bothans will adapt to service us."
"I AM the Law!" >> ken@fbtb.net <<
buriedbybricks

Postby xiei22 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:29 am

I don't write so much, due to my english (and time to improve it well!!!) so i will be short:
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY CONTEST!!!

I enjoyed the 2011 year "Moc Madness" with bounty hunters ship, but this time i'm really happy! Thank you for the idea of a rush of entries! Really great MOCS all around (joy for eyes), and really fun all arround (joy for heart!)!

Good luck, have fun averybody!
xiei22

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 am

Mister Ed

Postby dWhisper » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:51 am

If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby Inzane » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:16 am

Whew... that was a lot of work getting through all that voting.

I printed off the picture chart with all the contestants so i could better keep track of which pairs I'd already voted on.

Good luck to all. Some really cool builds there.
Inzane

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:22 am

Mister Ed

Postby dWhisper » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 am

Well, part of me wants to say that we're a bunch of adults that spend our days and nights obsessing about kids toys, so we probably all deserve some gentle mocking from time to time.

My wife humors me too, at least when she's not rolling her eyes...
dWhisper

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:01 am

In our family, I'd say the eye-rolling quota is generally filled by my teen son. At least I've never CAUGHT my wife rolling her eyes at me. Perhaps she's just being polite (or chivalrous or gracious). ;)
Mister Ed

Postby dWhisper » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:42 am

Could be she's just really good at hiding it. :D
dWhisper

PreviousNext

Return to Contests & Community Builds