Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby NickBrick » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 am

Hadn't seen this reported yet - stopped at Walmart this morning and found the Headhunter polys for $3.97. They also have the Gandalf polys than TRU had a few months ago
NickBrick
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:30 pm

got a pic of the receipt?
onions
Damp Noodle
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby oddTodd » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

FYI, I saw the Republic Frigate in the Valentine's section of my Target, but I didn't pick it up since I plan on getting it for free next month.
oddTodd
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby NickBrick » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

onions wrote:got a pic of the receipt?


I'll look at my desk when I get back to work tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I threw it away. FIgured there was no way I would need it after opening it and putting it together. If its a "pics or didn't happen" thing I can take a pic of the Headhunter and the bag itself when I get to work in the morning
NickBrick
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby murphquake » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

I got the headhunter tonight at walmart on long island, they also had the dol guldur gandalf, but none of the galaxy squad walker i desperately "need" for an army of orange helmets =-) nice little build, some cool parts (3x3 plate in light bley anyone?) and not marked up like im used to here in the city
murphquake
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm
Location: NYC

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby buriedbybricks » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 am

NickBrick wrote:
onions wrote:got a pic of the receipt?


I'll look at my desk when I get back to work tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I threw it away. FIgured there was no way I would need it after opening it and putting it together. If its a "pics or didn't happen" thing I can take a pic of the Headhunter and the bag itself when I get to work in the morning


I'd guess he just wants the item number so he can call the Wally's near him to check inventory.
'Resistance is Futile. We will add your Bricks and Minifigures to our own. Your Bothans will adapt to service us."
"I AM the Law!" Image >> [email protected] <<
buriedbybricks
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 am

ding ding ding! bbb got it right.

but no matter. i found some last night. :-D
onions
Damp Noodle
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm

oddTodd wrote:FYI, I saw the Republic Frigate in the Valentine's section of my Target, but I didn't pick it up since I plan on getting it for free next month.


by valentine's i hope you mean easter.

i haven't seen any shelf space for the star wars poly. just one for friends. now this is a case of pics or it didn't happen.
onions
Damp Noodle
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby batsamd » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I was really wanting the Galaxy Squad polybag, so I went a local Walmart yesterday.

Didn't see any Galaxy Squad polys, but did see the Z-95 and Gandalf and I picked up the DC Superheroes Batmobile that Target had during last Halloween, I think, as well as a Raven/Crow with 4-wheeled scouter Legend of Chima poly.

Also, got a TRU catalog in the mail the other day and it says you can get a green Galaxy Squad poly with any LEGO purchase of $20. Has anybody else seen this?
batsamd
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby oddTodd » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:19 pm

onions wrote:
oddTodd wrote:FYI, I saw the Republic Frigate in the Valentine's section of my Target, but I didn't pick it up since I plan on getting it for free next month.


by valentine's i hope you mean easter.

i haven't seen any shelf space for the star wars poly. just one for friends. now this is a case of pics or it didn't happen.


No, it was Valentine's! I was there on the 13th, and there was some shelf space for two other polys that were all out, and a single Republic Frigate sitting there. (There were a bunch of other <$5 gifts around, so I assume that was the reason.) It's actually the only time I've even seen a Lego polybag at Target, in fact. And obviously it's too late for pics and completely irrelevant.
oddTodd
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:21 pm

was this the one you saw?
onions
Damp Noodle
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm


Return to Finds/Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests