[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - FBTB MOC Madness 2011 Building Tournament Announcement
template->_php_include(): File ././../wp-content/themes/custom/baseHeader.php does not exist or is empty

FBTB MOC Madness 2011 Building Tournament Announcement

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

FBTB MOC Madness 2011 Building Tournament Announcement

Postby Staff » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Staff

Re: FBTB MOC Madness 2011 Building Tournament Announcement

Postby Solo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:19 pm

[This post is reserved for the tournament standings board and additional announcements]

Here are the 92 qualifying entries:

Pax Mursa and the Starcutter
Zume Rhapsagg and the Midnight Dragon
Neesh and the Hornet
Nek Sooji and the Delta
Siouxsie and the Banshee
Edward 'Ed' Scissor and the Praetorian I
Mudee and the Bombad Bomber
Phoenix Darkdirk and the Retribution
Inca Ter' and the Eternal Dusk
Raskarr and the Mythusilosa
Book Tchassidy and the Falling Raindrop
Jaren Haan and the Ender's Pride
Zam Wessack and the Butterfly
Jarad Felton and the Dark Prowler
Knight and the Iron Echo
'Qi Remja Neshlet and the Wasp
Niobrara Shaar and the Arkose VII
Byron Madsen and the Byblos K-110 "Red Slave"
[UNKNOWN] and the [UNKNOWN]
Noam Taylor and the Drifting Dragline
Dan Mc Leone and the Flying Garbage Can
Warde Cobra and the Fiery Dragon
Cra'Zed and the Laugh Box
R. Blaschka and the Refugee IV
The Mime and the Black Fantasy
Captain Pythonidae and the Pit Viper
Wraithen Vos and the Ark VI
Zaum Raii and the Bleak Augur
Ghome Clohrone and the [UNKNOWN]
Fiona Abbot and the Cynic
Lok Lesi Sadi and the Headhunter
Kedo Morgus and the DV8
Jostra Morricone and the BAS-e1
Ren Pegason and the Kestral
Q'ierr and the Raging Bantha
Derva Frozzen and the Planefreeze
Drain Gate and the Magseal
Shoo-Shee and the Barracuda
Yob Naff and the Truncheon-3
Baneus Valdi'in and the Black Manta
Dutch Latrobe and the Unfortunate
ZX-Q and the BONES
Baando Carr and the Destruction
Grk'kh Za-a and the Dragonfly
Constable Drex and the Hand of Fate
Clarge Ya'Qul and the Perdition's Flame
Michael slaydr and the Mazuma 245
Sun and the Tzu
Karra Sing and the Scarab
Yobivich Ormanosky and the Tear drop
Janice and the Wayward Turkey
Fist Wert and the War Machine W-5
Renzo Omalac Greebuz Thee'budan and the S'iv
Vahn Sindo and the Cloak & Dagger
Poisonous Morea and the Argonauta
Kar Dela and the Good Intentions
Wolfe and the Leviathan
Somocto and the Bête Noire
Khaalas and the Frozen Arbiter
Max Destroyer and the RED DESTROYER
XXX and the Centura
Leloo Starjammer and the Albino Osprey
Scri Vizla and the Abandon all Hope II
Ned Nebulae and the Saralacc
Kaya Rakashima and the Cannonball Run
Adrian Sage and the Bitter Winter
Thok Kii and the Wounded Hawk
Doctor Vil Helskrem and the Hopeless Endeavor 49
Yamam Oto and the Li T-Ning P38
Gaskon and the Rebirth
Wilson Bryant and the Blay Newton
And'ra Aldebaran and the Rogue Apprentice
Dukan Maelstrom and the Hunter I
Vet Steele and the Avid Steele
Dato Mikato and the Cursed Vengeance
Lerion Vromic and the TIE-LERION
Jagare and the Gungnir
T'saydar and the Leopard
Adjenka Ventura and the Sarracenia
Felix and the Grudge Bearer
Gnan Ruta and the Bespin Sunset
Jesh "BK" Walls and the Vulture I
Fazor Blade and the Bombad Barracuda
Ruusk and the Kel A2
Tao Illwind and the Spectrum
Harvey Ester and the Scarecrow
Col. Hague and the Guppy
F'nn and the J8-KE
Shallac Nexi and the Rusty Dagger
Double Blood and the Angry Perch
Torque Tellini and the Caperture
Raesha Ka-Lia and the Soul Snatcher

Everyone please take a look at the entries above and PM me if I made a mistake with the names or photo links or anything like that. The four regional polls will be up tomorrow night (evening of Tuesday, November 1st).
Last edited by Solo on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Entry list posted

Solo

Postby onions » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:42 am

Last edited by Solo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added clarification about first photo
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby ThePaleMan » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 am

I am very much looking forward to this contest. I had a blast last year.
ThePaleMan

Postby Chief » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:42 am

You guys are craycray with that super star destroyer. I don't think our members can handle a prize pack of this magnitude :P
Chief

Postby Trooper10 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:55 am

You had me at 10221....

Madness, pure madness.....muahahahahaaa.
Trooper10

Postby The_Customizer » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 am

I will definitely be sure to join this contest!
The_Customizer

Postby -YY- » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 am

This will be so cool :D
-YY-

Postby hansok49 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 am

GASP! Super Stardestroyer! That's quite the prize the other ones aren't too bad either.
hansok49

Postby onions » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 am

it's our last contest of the year. we're going out with a bang!
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby madLEGOman » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 am

Wow, now that's a contest. No dellusions of winning mind you, I just look forward to building something, and seeing what kinds of great entries these kinds of prizes are going to yield. Well played guys, and good luck everybody.
madLEGOman

Postby Lazerblade » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:09 pm

You have already blown our minds away.

You will be seeing me around a little longer. ;)
Lazerblade

Postby Rabid Squirrel » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

I know I have no chance of winning, but you know, an entry can't hurt, right? Ah, who am I kidding. :(
Rabid Squirrel

Postby MrCRskater » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 pm

MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby SDIronClaw » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 pm

So I am a bit perplexed and have to be honest. What is up with the lack of creativity when it comes to the contest theme? Why would we use the same catagory/theme as last time? Would'nt you want to pick a new theme and see different models, I know I would. Personally I am a bit miffed.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby MrAnderson » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Can't believe it's really been a whole year...I was actually travelling in China when the voting was going on, and I was grabbing every chance I could to check in and see how my entry was doing. (For the record, FBTB, you are not blocked by the Great Firewall).

And, thanks for loosening up the restrictions a bit. I think that will make the entries that much more epic.
MrAnderson
Blockhead

Postby danyolacrayola » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 pm

"Now this is podracing!"
Well, actually, you're flying an ARMED SPACESHIP not a glorified, unarmed swoop.
Freakin' kids.

_dMc_
danyolacrayola

Postby banthafodder » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:11 pm

banthafodder

Postby Solo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Solo

Postby onions » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

onions
Damp Noodle

Next

Return to Contests & Community Builds