Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MASSIVE [email protected] sale

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: MASSIVE [email protected] sale

Postby legoloco » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 pm

UOldPirate wrote:If you're even remotely in to the City-Farm sets I highly recommend it, even more so at 50% off.

Thanks for the heads up, I finally snagged one of the main farm & one pig farm! I heard about this sale around the 27th so I was way behind for the best items. Since then I've been periodically checking the [email protected] page but more frequently checking this topic. I had been kicking myself since I passed up the main farm set months ago at a local TRU when the price would have been $56, now I can relax. I would still like to get a harvester though.
legoloco

Postby that guy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Venators and more are back up.
that guy

Postby MisterFubar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm

that guy wrote:Venators and more are back up.

Just missed them... :facepalm:
MisterFubar

Postby monophoton » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 pm

MisterFubar wrote:
that guy wrote:Venators and more are back up.

Just missed them... :facepalm:

Me too. I need a PA to just sit in front of the site all day.
monophoton

Postby that guy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm trying for ya guys, I post it here as soon as my software shows it to me. ;)
that guy

Postby J30spiff » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 pm

MisterFubar wrote:It seems everytime I place an order something else I wanted pops back up.

Let's see just how much shipping and handling charges they can get out of me. :|

I feel the same way with the shipping and handling. I just placed my 3rd [email protected] order since these awesome sales all began and the way I justify it is, I'm saving the money I would have spent on gas driving to the nearest Lego store that's 106 miles away. Not to mention the transit time back and forth.

Also, if the Republic Attack Shuttle comes back up, would someone be kind enough to pick one up for me? Please? :'( It's the only set on my list that I'm really looking for at the moment.
Last edited by J30spiff on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J30spiff

Postby DarthMC » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm

I don't think the Venators were ever really back in stock. I saw it in stock, put it in the cart and checked out and it disappeared immediately. I called [email protected] and the rep said they did not have any in stock since yesterday but the ordering system was having problems. Did anyone get one today?

On the plus side the Kingdoms Advent set was still available at half off and I got one (call for availability).

DarthMC
DarthMC

Postby J30spiff » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm

I had a cart full of different sets and when I went to check out, I realized that I wasn't logged in. After I signed in, my cart was empty. So I hurriedly put everything back in my cart and was able to checkout. I was really nervous about the Venator but it went through.
J30spiff

Postby simpsonps121 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Just called, the calendar is OOS.
I keep missing the Venator, but I am glad that this thread is getting updated. I am just going to make it my home page. :-)
simpsonps121

Postby Joxer the Mighty » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:34 pm

that guy wrote:I'm trying for ya guys, I post it here as soon as my software shows it to me. ;)

next time just order for us XD. I've been trying for venators since Christmas but keep missing by minutes. Those advent calendars would be great as well.
"I want to go to there"
Joxer the Mighty

Postby simpsonps121 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I have a better idea... I am making that Lego sale my home page. Wife is going to KILL me. hehe
simpsonps121

Postby Mofo Jones » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 pm

J30spiff wrote:Also, if the Republic Attack Shuttle comes back up, would someone be kind enough to pick one up for me? Please? :'( It's the only set on my list that I'm really looking for at the moment.

Me too, please. I kept delaying on this one hoping I could get one on sale, and I keep missing it. :facepalm:
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

DarthMC wrote:... I called [email protected] and the rep said they did not have any in stock since yesterday but the ordering system was having problems. Did anyone get one today? ...

I was able to complete an order for one around 6:00 PM EST tonight. My order confirmation showed the Availability as "Available Now" so I hope the rep you spoke to was mistaken.

Since this thread seems to be a pretty good way of confirming the inventory issues, was anyone ever able to score the 7633-Construction Site from Christmas Eve or the 7732-Air Mail sets that keep popping up?
UOldPirate

Postby that guy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 am

Yeah I picked them (the crane set) up that night. I know there weren't too many because right after I completed my order it went to 'call for availability'. As for the air mail set, they were sold out within several minutes and I didn't get any.
that guy

Postby UOldPirate » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 am

that guy wrote:Yeah I picked them (the crane set) up that night. I know there weren't too many because right after I completed my order it went to 'call for availability'. As for the air mail set, they were sold out within several minutes and I didn't get any.

Thanks. It's good to know the 7633 wasn't a Green Grocer type listing that was never in stock. Hopefully this Lego Lottery will keep rolling and they will reappear like the Farm.
UOldPirate

Postby simpsonps121 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 am

Home finally sold out. That seemed to be a slow moving set.
Separtist Shuttle must have come back in stock this morning... It is listed again but unavailable...
simpsonps121

Postby onions » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:08 am

onions
Damp Noodle

Postby MisterFubar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 am

That's it, I'm done. I don't care what pops back up. This silly clearance sale is really starting to cut into some of my other hobbie's budgets. :shock:
MisterFubar

Postby Gooker1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 am

MisterFubar wrote:That's it, I'm done. I don't care what pops back up. This silly clearance sale is really starting to cut into some of my other hobbie's budgets. :shock:

Other hobbies??? Blasphemy!
Gooker1

Postby iamFLIP » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

7633 was never part of the sale. 7632 Crawler Crane is the one 50% off.

UOldPirate wrote:
that guy wrote:Yeah I picked them (the crane set) up that night. I know there weren't too many because right after I completed my order it went to 'call for availability'. As for the air mail set, they were sold out within several minutes and I didn't get any.

Thanks. It's good to know the 7633 wasn't a Green Grocer type listing that was never in stock. Hopefully this Lego Lottery will keep rolling and they will reappear like the Farm.
iamFLIP

PreviousNext

Return to Finds/Deals