[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - Chrome Storm Trooper PolyBag
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Chrome Storm Trooper PolyBag

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Chrome Storm Trooper PolyBag

Postby Mofo Jones » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 am

I have a magnet version that I bought from a LEGO store. Rather have my cash going to LEGO directly, not through the TRU gouge filter.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby MisterFubar » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 am

Just picked up my freebie and a couple extras for $2.99 at the TRU in Olathe, KS by the Great Mall. She had to open up the fed-ex mailer to give one to the person in front of me so I'm guessing they have plenty in stock.

I think the girl would have sold me every one they had but I didn't really want to be "that guy" Maybe I'll swing by after the freebie promotion is over and pick up whatever they have left, if any.
MisterFubar

Postby Diaaabo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 am

Diaaabo

Postby Solo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am

Congratulations on cheating the system I guess? :|

Solo

Postby MisterFubar » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 am

MisterFubar

Postby The Brain » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 am

I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Postby Solo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:38 am

Solo

Postby Andi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 pm

~Andi

••
Andi

Postby ThinkingImpaired » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Well I bought a couple BPs and got a couple storm troopers but now that I see you can simply buy them for $3 a piece I feel awful for spending $12 on battlepacks I don't even care for that much. :|

Oh well I haven't bought new legos in forever.....happy hunting everyone.
Don't you waste away, for tomorrow will soon be today
ThinkingImpaired

Postby GIR3691 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm

>>Rick@fbtb.net <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby anakinisvader » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 pm

My wife went to a TRU in Texas and bought 5 Chromie Stormies at $2.99 each and they threw in another one for free. :cool:
anakinisvader

Postby etcknight » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm

TRU in Tustin is OUT of the Polybags. The search begins. *sigh*
etcknight

Postby GrayMattR » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I went at noon today during my lunch break and they were already sold out. >:( How could they sell out in 14 hours of business?

For four years the TRU by me has had next to nothing in stock whenever there's a promotion or bogo sale. Which is also the reason I've only made three or four purchases there (small ones at that) in that time frame. :facepalm:
Hit me up on Instagram or on Topps Star Wars Card Trader @GrayMattR
GrayMattR

Postby mrfootball » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 am

Apparently "that guy" hit my local TRU in Houston. No more Chrome Storm Troopers. I'd like to get one. :(
mrfootball

Postby Diaaabo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 am

Diaaabo

Postby GIR3691 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 am

>>Rick@fbtb.net <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby Qzak » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 am

The local TRU here would not let me by the individual pack, you have to make the required purchase amount to get the promo. :(
Qzak

Postby csiquet » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:57 pm

csiquet

Postby csiquet » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:02 pm

csiquet

Postby Mos_Eisley » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

I know these were showing as available for purchase individually online early Sunday morning but was anyone actually able to buy any this way from the website? I wonder how many were sold before they no longer sold them without a qualifying purchase. I went on the website around 10:30am PST Sunday morning and the Promo was still available with a purchase, but if you tried to add any for $2.99 it said that quantities were limited so I wasn't able to purchase any individually.
Mos_Eisley

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars