Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

All The LEGO Dimensions Stuff Coming Out Tomorrow And Where To Get Them

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

All The LEGO Dimensions Stuff Coming Out Tomorrow And Where To Get Them

Postby Staff » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

lego Batman starter

Tomorrow is February 10th, the theatrical release date for The LEGO Batman movie. But that's not all that's going on that day. Tomorrow is also the day that the newest wave of LEGO Dimensions sets are going on sale. There are a number of timed retailer-exclusives this time around so here's a quick post on who's got what:

• 71264 The LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack - everywhere including Amazon ($28.99)

• 71344 Excalibur Batman Fun Pack - Target exclusive until March 21st, 2017 ($11.99)

• 71285 Marceline Fun Pack - everywhere but is on sale for $7.19 at GameStop

• 71286 Knight Rider Fun Pack = GameStop exclusive until March 21st, 2017 ($7.19)

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/02/09/all-the-lego-dimensions-stuff-coming-out-tomorrow-and-where-to-get-them/
Staff

Re: All The LEGO Dimensions Stuff Coming Out Tomorrow And Wh

Postby Blake711 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Anyone receive there Amazon preorder of this today? Mine doesn't even show it has shipped. I placed the order a couple weeks ago.

Ran up to Game stop and they had batman movie dimensions in stock but it was 49.99 their website still showed an option for preorder at 29.99. I passed on that will give Amazon a few days to see if they get some in stock. Target didn't have any today when we picked up the Excalibur Batman exclusive. Gamestop website shows Knight Rider and Marceline both at $11.99 but when we bought them today in store and they both rang up at sale price of $7.19
Blake711

Return to Licensed Themes