Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Set Images

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Set Images

Postby Staff » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:36 pm

GoTG2 logo

It looks like Amazon in Europe has pictures of the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 sets and prices if you happen to live in the right European countries.

Now I liked the first movie and I loved one of the Lego sets we got from it. Are the new sets winners? I'm trying to withhold judgement but first glance makes them look like Guardians of the GaLAZY! Am I right, folks? Is this thing on?

Pictures after the break for those who are spoiler sensitive.

76079 Ravager Attack ~25 Euros
7607976079-box

76080 Ayesha's Revenge ~35 Euros
76080a

76081 The Milano vs. The Abilisk ~50 Euros
7608176081 -box

The sets should be out in April

Thanks to for Brick Heroes for breaking the story.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/01/18/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-set-images/
Staff

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Set Images

Postby banthafodder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 pm

The minifigs make these sets. Baby Groot is a must. I'm glad they're filling in some big holes from the first movie in relation to the minifigs. The Milano seems to have suffered shrinkage issues. Must be the economy model. I look forward to these.
banthafodder

Postby Tohst » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Yeah, the Milano is the biggest disappointment because I loved the first set so much. But hey, maybe its got an amazing interior. Maybe the little pod build in the second set will be fantastic. Maybe The Abilisk and the Sarlaac can hook up and make tentacle babies.

-Tohst
Tohst
Staff Writer

Postby jjh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Underwhelming, which is a shame because I loved the first movie. These sets seem destined for a fast track to 30% markdowns.

Patience.
jjh

Postby wace mindu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

i really hope these are fakes...that Milano is just WRETCHED. Wow...i'm shocked they would go that route. makes me wish i had a MIB of the first one, becuz i'm sure its value will increase. I still have the 1st on the shelf, its a great display piece.

anyhoo, that little yellow thing looks interesting..but beyond that these sets are gloriously pathetic...in a franchise based in space, SPACEships should be the marquee for these GOG sets, not the minifigs IMO
wace mindu

Return to Licensed Themes