Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The Last Jedi Trailer, Theatrical Poster, And I Hope You Got Your Tickets

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

The Last Jedi Trailer, Theatrical Poster, And I Hope You Got Your Tickets

Postby Staff » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Who's excited? New theatrical poster, new trailer, and tickets going on sale all happened tonight.

I was out eating dinner with the family when I had a sudden urge to check my Atom Tickets app to see if tickets for The Last Jedi went on sale. Now I'm not saying I'm a Jedi or anything, or claiming that I felt a disturbance in the Force, as if a million nerds who were forced to watch a sporting event on TV all of sudden logged onto the internet to buy tickets. I just had a hunch. Honest. That's all. I swear I am not a Jedi, but, hey, if that's what you want to think because I just had a feeling that came out of the blue, telling me to try and buy tickets, then I certainly won't stop you.

The last The Last Jedi trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zo2hR2zBas

The Last Jedi opens in theaters on Thursday December 14th, 2017.

And btw, my mention of the Atom Tickets app wasn't a paid spot or anything. When my friends were struggling with AMC and Fandango, I managed to check out with the Atom app without a fuss, twice! Go check'em out.
---
Permalink: https://www.fbtb.net/star-wars/2017/10/09/the-last-jedi-trailer-theatrical-poster-tickets/
Staff

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer, Theatrical Poster, And I Hope You

Postby Flappy The Mailbox » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:29 am

I'm excited! *waves hand in the air* :P I LOVED the trailer. It looks like it could quite possibly be the best Star Wars movie to date. The only thing I that I didn't super like was Luke. He seemed a lot more like his impulsive farmboy Episode 4 self, than his calm, cool, "I am a Jedi like my father before me" self from Episode 6.
Flappy The Mailbox

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer, Theatrical Poster, And I Hope You

Postby Firespray » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Poster is dope, already have it printed and framed on my wall.
Firespray

Return to Star Wars