Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Full Star Wars Movie Marathon

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Full Star Wars Movie Marathon

Postby shelego42 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:08 pm

When was the last time you did a full Star Wars marathon, where you watch all the movies in order? I bet you're inspired to do it now aren't you? Last time for me was about 6 months ago.
shelego42

Re: Full Star Wars Movie Marathon

Postby Flynn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:56 pm

I did one a few weeks ago when Rogue One came out--I actually wasn't planning on watching Rogue One opening night, but it happened I finished Revenge of the Sith just in time to catch a screening, so managed to watch the seven saga films plus Rogue One in 'chronological' order.

It was nice, actually, because I hadn't seen the prequels in a very long time and had forgotten how much I actually quite enjoy Phantom Menace (it's got so many faults, but from a shallow level of 'fun colorful homage to 40s serials' it delivers surprisingly well) and how much I ironically enjoy Attack (by far the nadir of the franchise, but gorram if it isn't a glorious mess of a trainwreck). Meaning that of the seven films there's only two I really don't enjoy watching, which is nice (Revenge is as much of a mess as Attack but not nearly as enjoyable, and Return is such a comparative step down from the first two films I have a really hard time sitting through it).
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Return to Star Wars