[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - May the 4th LEGO Shop@Home Deals: 10227 B-wing Starfighter 50% off
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

May the 4th LEGO Shop@Home Deals: 10227 B-wing Starfighter 50% off

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: May the 4th LEGO Shop@Home Deals: 10227 B-wing Starfight

Postby naugem » Thu May 09, 2013 2:13 pm

My B-Wing is on the way too.
naugem

Postby etcknight » Sat May 11, 2013 8:03 pm

So, something really weird (but happily received) happened when I received all my "May the 4th Be With You" orders from Lego Shop at Home. In addition to the items ordered (Star Wars or otherwise), I also received a Chima Starter Pack 70113 with EACH order?!?!?!? :shock: I didn't order these, and they don't show up on the invoice - but each and every order I received had one packaged.

Did this happen to any one else? And if so, why is Lego giving out $20 sets for free?! "May the 4th be with you" FOR SURE! XD
etcknight

Postby SDIronClaw » Sat May 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Last edited by SDIronClaw on Sun May 12, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby DarthBuilder » Sun May 12, 2013 7:48 am

LEGO, thanks for the 70113 Chima set but uh where is my Han Solo minifigure? The "while supplies last" line isn't going to work as I made my order May 4, 12:14 AM EST and I spent considerably more than $75. Will update when I receive a response.

EDIT: So yeah, my bad. Second shipment arrived and was waiting for me in the mail box, not on the porch with the rest of my orders :facepalm: . Received Hoth Han Solo, Yoda Poster as well as a second 70113.
DarthBuilder

Postby Gingerbeard Man » Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 am

In Germany I got a back issue of DUPLO "Spiel & Spass" magazine with every order, together with the Han Solo fig and Yoda poster. So I now have three copies of , each with a red 2x2 DUPLO brick and a black cat...
Gingerbeard Man

Postby Inzane » Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Got my B-Wing and Han figure and Yoda poster today.

No sign of a Chima set though. I wonder if that was in the US only.
Inzane

Postby ufjason » Mon May 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Ebay is getting flooded with those chima sets. People won't even keep them for free!
, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby onions » Wed May 15, 2013 12:06 am

just curious, was anyone NOT able to take advantage of the b-wing sale?
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby DarthBuilder » Thu May 16, 2013 10:43 am

I was wondering the same since at least on Amazon has been bouncing around in the $150 to $165 range. $165.21 at the time of this posting and was at $148 this morning. Somewhat of a second chance to get it well under retail.
DarthBuilder

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals