[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - Spring/Summer Clearance Finds
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Spring/Summer Clearance Finds

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: Spring/Summer Clearance Finds

Postby Red Ball » Wed May 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Red Ball

Postby ufjason » Thu May 31, 2012 7:36 am

, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby batsamd » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:40 am

I went to a local Walmart last night and saw zip for clearance items.

Thought I read someone's post that they saw the HP Knight's Bus at Walmart for $11 or so and I was hoping to pick one up, just for all the purple bricks, but the Walmart I went to had a few of them for regular price, $35.

Might hit up some of the other Walmarts around town if I'm not to lazy and feel like wasting gas. :)

batsamd

Postby SevFalcon » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Anybody having luck finding any of these PotC on clearance at Wal-Mart?:

Isla de la muerta
Fountain of Youth
Black Pearl
London Escape
SevFalcon

Postby cas » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Not at any of the WMs I've checked. Seems odd since the other sets were marked clearance.
cas
Staff Writer

Postby SuperDave » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:25 am

SuperDave

Postby SevFalcon » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks for the confirmation, cas and SuperDave. Wonder why those specifically are being excluded....

For the LotR fans:

$20 saving for the whole bundle, plus free shipping.
SevFalcon

Postby Coret » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Actually I picked up the Black Pearl just last week on clearance at my local Wal-Mart. They had all the PotC and Harry Potter stuff 30% off.
Coret

Postby 4bricks » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 am

At local Walmart Supercenter on Sat June 2, picked up:

pirates of the caribbean black pearl 4184 - $69.00
pirates of the caribbean queen anne's revenge 4195- $79.00

product was on regular lego set in toy section, with the regular MSRP price tag- no signs of discounting.
Happily rang up at the clearance price.
4bricks

Postby shoggoth666 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

shoggoth666

Postby Red Ball » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 pm

The Walmart in Fremont, CA discounted some of the PotC sets even more from what they were last week.

What they had:

PotC

Fountain of Youth for 7.00
The Mill 17.00
Cannibal Escape 10.00

Harry Potter:

Knights Bus 17.00
Forbidden Forrest 5.00
Red Ball

Postby pharmjod » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Anyone have any idea when the next KMart 50% off clearance might be?
pharmjod

Postby JonnyThunder3483 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:11 am

I have not see any sales at Target or Walmart, but I was at an Air Force Exchange and found 9x 8083, Rebel Trooper Battle pack. I think they were just trying to make room for new LEGO, because they were marked at $2.97 (I bought all of them) . If you are in the military, I would strongly suggest checking military Exchanges!
JonnyThunder3483

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals