Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

(Canada) Amazon.ca Battle for Hoth for $57!

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

(Canada) Amazon.ca Battle for Hoth for $57!

Postby Hunter » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi all,

So it's been years since I've posted here, but I just stumbled on something on Amazon that I thought I should share:

Not sure if it's a limited promotion, glitch, or what, but Amazon.ca currently lists the Battle for Hoth playset as $57.

U-Wing is $20 (plus an additional 10% off at checkout) and the TIE Striker is $26.

Those are obviously huge savings compared to standard Canadian MSRP.

It may be a Prime member exclusive (I had to "Click here to see price" from the results page), but they're sold by/shipped from Amazon.ca, so it's legit.

I have no idea how long this will be around, but thought people might want to jump on it.

Happy hunting!
Hunter

Re: (Canada) Amazon.ca Battle for Hoth for $57!

Postby Hunter » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Looks like it's done... though there are still discounts on the Striker and U-Wing, Hoth is no longer available from Amazon directly (only the 3rd party retailers).

Hope some other people got in on it! (And that Amazon honours it!)
Hunter

Re: (Canada) Amazon.ca Battle for Hoth for $57!

Postby Hunter » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Update to say that it was a glitch: Amazon e-mailed me today to say that the price was incorrect, and that they've cancelled the order. (I had tried to get one of each: Hoth, U-Wing and Striker - all cancelled)

Though I can't fault them for it, it's pretty annoying since it wasn't anything untoward on my part, I was just making purchases as I saw them on the website!... not much consumers can do though, since the T&C's we agree to when submitting an order allows Amazon to cancel or modify orders at their discretion.

Oh well...

Would have been a sweet deal!
Hunter

Return to Finds/Deals