Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Offers Modest Discount On LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Offers Modest Discount On LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

Postby Staff » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:36 am

Amazon is offering a modest discount 75184 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar: just a little over five bucks off at $34.76. No doubt they are price-matching Walmart to compete.

If Star Wars isn't your, there is also the Friends Advent Calendar and City Advent Calendar available as well but for regular MSRP, $29.99 each.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/09/21/amazon-offers-modest-discount-on-lego-star-wars-advent-calendar/
Staff

Re: Amazon Offers Modest Discount On LEGO Star Wars Advent C

Postby banthafodder » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 am

I don't think this one will do as well as past ones. That BB-8 is just a let down for the last character. The least they could have done was decorate him like a tree bauble or something. Throwing a stocking hat on him is just lazy. Of course being the Lego Star Wars drone that I am didn't stop me from getting it. :facepalm:
banthafodder

Postby Brainslugged » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:48 pm

I agree with Banthafodder. Last calendar was awesome as there were just so many great (and hard to get) troops. This just has nada for me. But yes... I too already have it. But I also always get the Friends calendar and they are consistently the lamest of the lame.
Brainslugged

Postby Diddly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:19 am

$34.76 is also the price that Walmart is selling the Advent Calendar for.

I bought mine at TRU for $40, then saw it cheaper at WM. Went to return the TRU one but they price matched WM's price without any proof, so you could also try that.
Diddly

Return to Finds/Deals