Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 On Massive Discount

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 On Massive Discount

Postby Staff » Fri May 12, 2017 11:32 am

Both Amazon and Walmart are offering Ghostbusters set 75828 Ecto 1 & 2 with a massive discount of 34% off MSRP. It's just $39.73. Despite how you feel about the movie this is a set you should definitely check out. We rated the set at 4 out of 5 stars in our review. If one was enterprising enough, one could incorporate the best elements of both Ecto-1 vehicles into one super vehicles that could possibly seat 2x2 and still have a slide sled from the back. Just sayin'.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/05/12/ghostbusters-ecto-1-2-on-massive-discount/
Staff

Re: Ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 On Massive Discount

Postby gomek » Tue May 16, 2017 3:50 pm

I bought this before I saw the movie. Big mistake.

It can be the best set ever made. But if it's based on an IP the two can never be uncoupled.
gomek

Re: Ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 On Massive Discount

Postby dWhisper » Tue May 16, 2017 4:47 pm

I enjoyed the movie well enough. It wasn't anywhere near as good as the first, but was better than the second. Had enough going for it to keep me entertained. Problem I called out in the review still stands, they missed the bad guy and that's what kinda sucks about it.

That being said, the levels in Dimensions based on this movie, and this set, were quite fun.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to Finds/Deals