Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Shop@Home May the Fourth Sale Now Live

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Shop@Home May the Fourth Sale Now Live

Postby Staff » Wed May 03, 2017 9:55 pm

75144_Box3_na---Copy

LEGO Shop@Home's May the Fourth sale is now live! Up for grabs is the gorgeous new UCS set, 75144 Snowspeeder for $199.99. Other notable things to note during the sale are:

A lot of the non-UCS sets are on sale for 20% off, the UCS sets still remain full price as well as the store exclusives. The most attractive set to me to use the discount on is 75172 Y-Wing Starfighter. It beats Amazon's price for the same set by a couple of bucks and you'll still get free standard shipping. Throw in a keychain and you've hit the minimum for the R2 polybag promo set, something Amazon doesn't offer.

Happy Thopping and May the Fourth Be With You!

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/05/03/lego-shophome-may-the-fourth-sale-now-live/
Staff

Re: LEGO Shop@Home May the Fourth Sale Now Live

Postby Bellicose » Wed May 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Well so much for a deal on Assault on Hoth...was hoping for a sale akin to the UCS B-Wing from a couple years back, considering it's a similarly flawed set. I've been waiting for over a year now! And I'll keep waiting...maybe Amazon will have a deal near the holidays.
Bellicose

Re: LEGO Shop@Home May the Fourth Sale Now Live

Postby Gingerbeard Man » Thu May 04, 2017 4:14 am

So the Snowspeeder is actually listed as available in the US? I had a bad feeling when I noticed yesterday evening(!) that the status here had changed directly from "coming soon" to backorder. And that's what it still is today.

Same procedure as every year / special occasion...

Now to wait and see if I actually get an R2-D2. I doubt there will be any stock left when the Snowspeeder ships in 30+ days.
Gingerbeard Man

Return to Finds/Deals