Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

UCS Falcon Available Again

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

UCS Falcon Available Again

Postby Staff » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:28 am

Update: it's sold out now. We'll keep checking daily and posting if it goes up again. Again, don't pay aftermarket prices for this set.

No email, I just happened to reload the page, but if you missed out on the late December restock, you can now buy the UCS Falcon set, 75192 Millennium Falcon. You don't even need to be a VIP member. And if you are, unfortunately, you are probably out of luck on the special edition VIP card.

Happy shopping!
---
Permalink: https://www.fbtb.net/lego-star-wars/2018/01/09/ucs-falcon-available/
Staff

Re: UCS Falcon Available Again

Postby Hunter » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

This is pretty frustrating... they made the big deal of sending out e-mails to VIPs encouraging us to sign up for e-mail notification (still limited to VIPs) for when it was back in stock, so the turnaround without any notice is annoying...

I also notice that the UCS Falcon is listed on Amazon.ca now (sold from Amazon.ca, not a third party reseller) for $1202!
Hunter

Re: UCS Falcon Available Again

Postby WillyWampa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:11 am

Looks like it's sold out again! I think it lasted a few minutes longer than the last time. Pretty frustrating if you are trying to get buy the set without paying the outrageous reseller markups. I wonder how many of these are going to actual LEGO/StarWars fans and how many are being snapped up by resellers looking to make a quick buck?
WillyWampa

Return to Finds/Deals