Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Flickr ban

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Flickr ban

Postby HJR » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:00 am

Hello,

This morning I received a short notice that my account had been banned from FBTB.net's Flickr page. I didn't receive any info on the what & why - could someone please elaborate what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance.

HJR-Holland
HJR

Re: Flickr ban

Postby Solo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:02 am

I've been trying to clear the Flickr pool's moderation queue daily after we sort of abandoned it sometime mid last year, and I've become fond of Ry's ultimatum to simply ban anyone posting too many photos that are irrelevant and apply the same response to Ace's equally brutal anti-advertising stance. In your case it was because I noticed almost every one of your photos in the pool had your facebook and flickr info Photoshopped in, which came off as excessively spammy. Up until now no one that got the boot bothered asking about it. I have no problem unbanning you (already done) and welcoming you back in if you can tone down the social networking plugs.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to Suggestions