template->_php_include(): File ././../wp-content/themes/custom/baseHeader.php does not exist or is empty

FBTB Gift Exchange thingy

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

FBTB Gift Exchange thingy

Postby dathomir » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:48 am

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong forum and feel free to move if necessary...

Just wondered if the gift exchange that was done last year would be repeated for this Christmas season!
dathomir

Re: FBTB Gift Exchange thingy

Postby dWhisper » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:31 pm

The old forum that used to house this has been closed down, so this is as good of a place as any.

I'm not sure about the exchange this year. It's not an "officially" sanctioned event, i.e., we do not really advertise or back it (but sometimes participate and post reminders). If there's someone who wants to run and coordinate, please, feel free.

Sadly, I'll be ducking out this year, ironically using the same excuse I did last year: I'm moving. Of course, this time I'm only moving to a different area of Dallas, instead of relocating across a couple of states.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to General LEGO Discussions