[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - 2013 MOC Madness Tournament: Round One Starts Now!
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

2013 MOC Madness Tournament: Round One Starts Now!

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: 2013 MOC Madness Tournament: Round One Starts Now!

Postby darth_fett » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm looking at the cockpit pic and it looks a little barren. If i beef it up a bit, can i switch out the pics even though i already submitted the images?
darth_fett

Postby Solo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 am

You are free to change your model and photos up until the deadline stated.

Solo

Postby majortom » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 am

Will there be an 'official' flickr pool/ group to add all the entries into? I feel I lack the authority to start one...
majortom

Postby Solo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:41 am

Just the . I have no objections if you want to make a new one specifically for alphabet fighters though.

Solo

Postby volumex » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:27 pm

I've just realized that I have two parts which have had the original print removed? Is this a problem :O
volumex

Postby Solo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Modified parts are not allowed. Change them before posting your submission. You have until Sunday night.

Solo

Postby Master Beef » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm

So it looks like Flickr decided to change the photo page layout. Now the "share" button's still there, but it won't let me grab the BB code. Help?
Master Beef

Postby Solo » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Solo

Postby Master Beef » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Solo, they changed the entire layout, so now it's entirely different than the method that you posted. Maybe it's just for newer computers/browsers or something. Regardless, I figured it out. Thanks anyway though! And thanks for running this contest!
Master Beef

Postby CloneEmperor » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Not sure what your's is like, but that's the exact method I used this morning to post my images.
CloneEmperor

Postby Master Beef » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Yeah, usually it's the regular way with me, but today it was waaaay different, and I have no idea why...
Master Beef

Postby CloneEmperor » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Is it possible you were trying the new flickr beta interface? I clicked on that and it was quite different
CloneEmperor

Postby Solo » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 pm

I made that after you posted. That's the current standard layout. If you changed it to a new bets thing... you're on your own until further notice.

Solo

Postby Darth Mitz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:38 am

Okay, need some help please - unable to opt out of the Flickr Beta, was forced on me a few days ago - how and where do I get the BB CODE from??
Darth Mitz

Postby Si-Mocs » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 am

For the new crappy layout you need to do this:

Make sure you click the expand image icon in the top right first - otherwise you can't see everything. For FBTB (and EB) you need the little tack icon on the far left to get BBC code.
Si-Mocs

Postby Jake » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:55 am

Don, can I quickly clarify that my cockpit picture is acceptable. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9964&p=83750#p83750
Jake

Postby Darth Mitz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Darth Mitz

Postby Solo » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Jake: You're good as is.
Si-Mocs: Thanks for that.

Solo

Postby murphquake » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:01 pm

UPDATE: seems the Adblock Plus add-on was hiding the button... but i haven't done any changes to ABP and it's been running for years and never had this problem before... problem solved until flickr gets clever again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had flickr problems too... for some reason I don't see a share button at all in firefox tonight, yet it was there a few days ago... still works in chrome though... flickr chooses the most important weekend of the year to be evil?

by , on Flickr
Last edited by murphquake on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murphquake

Postby Solo » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:11 pm

If any latecomers had the same issue contact me via PM immediately.

Now to start the fun process of setting up the polls. :|

Solo

PreviousNext

Return to Contests & Community Builds