[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - Mech Madness Winners!
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Mech Madness Winners!

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: Mech Madness Winners!

Postby Solo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't even know what's going on in here anymore.

Solo

Postby Rook » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 am

Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby zhouston » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to rub my prizes in anyones face, I was just trying to make a funny mental image for the sake of humor. As someone who has placed in a few contests here, I can tell you that knowing you had one of the best builds in the entire contest is honestly more satisfying than free lego (don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciate FBTB's insane generosity).
zhouston
David

Postby madLEGOman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 pm

I dono zane, i was just tryin to retort smack talk with smack talk, hence the smily face.. But my appologies to anyone who thought i meant you any actual physical or mental harm. Contest wize however, i still fully intend to find a way to destroy you... But that will most likely blow up in my face ala wiley coyote to your roadrunner =)
madLEGOman

Postby Rook » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:56 am

Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby onions » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:26 am

winners have been contacted requesting their deets. my aim is to get these out before the new year rolls in.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby Darth Mitz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 pm

well done to the winners, awesome builds all round.
Darth Mitz

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds