Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

12 Days of Christmas Giveaways

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

12 Days of Christmas Day 9 Giveaway: LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia

Postby Staff » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 am

Today's giveaway is a book! The LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia featuring Ceremonial Han Solo minifigure. I didn't realize this until I looked up the cover image on Amazon but this book seems to be out of print. So if you didn't get one before, you might win a copy from me. Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line Book'em, Dano. Standard giveaway rules apply. You have until 11:59pm Pacific time December 9, 2015 to enter. Good luck!

And the winner of yesterday's battle pack set is...

Jeff Hagan of Baltimore, MD

Congratulations, Jeff! Thanks for being a reader!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2015/12/09/12-days-of-christmas-day-9-giveaway-lego-star-wars-character-encyclopedia/
Staff

12 Days of Christmas Day 10 Giveaway: 75092 Naboo Starfighter

Postby Staff » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:31 am

75092 Naboo Starfighter

Hello, Bothan spies! This giveaway is a special one! It is special because it's sponsored by The LEGO Group! They have generously donated a copy of 75092 Naboo Starfighter for today's giveaway. How awesome is that? To enter, send me an email at [email protected] with Thanks, LEGO! as the subject line. Standard giveaway rules apply, except this time this contest is only open to residents of the U.S. Sorry, International folks. This item will be mailed directly from LEGO headquarters. You have until 11:59pm Pacific Time December 10, 2015 to enter. Good luck!

And the winner of yesterday's book giveaway is...

Dustin Scroggins of Walton, KY

Congratulations, Dustin! Thanks for being a reader!

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2015/12/10/12-days-of-christmas-day-10-giveaway-75092-naboo-starfighter/
Staff

12 Days of Christmas Day 11 Giveaway: Super Hero Minifig 4-Pack

Postby Staff » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:49 am

superhero4pack

We're reaching the end of our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway celebration. This is Day 11, the penultimate day. I'm going to try and go out with a bang, so for today's giveaway one lucky winner will get the above pictured LEGO Super Heroes Minifig 4-Pack: Rocket Raccoon, The Hulk, Electro, and Lex Luthor. To enter, send me an email at [email protected] with the subject line Super Duper. Standard giveaway rules apply. You have until 11:59pm December 11, 2015 to enter. The giveaway is once again open to everyone regardless of location (yesterday's was the only exception). Good luck!

And the winner of 75092 Naboo Starfighter set, sponsored by The LEGO Group, is:

Daniel Cañez of San Antonio, TX

Congratulations, Daniel! I've sent your mailing address to my contact at LEGO. Thanks for being a reader!

And once again, big thanks to LEGO for sponsoring yesterday's giveaway!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2015/12/11/12-days-of-christmas-day-11-giveaway-super-hero-minifig-4-pack/
Staff

12 Days of Christmas Day 12 Giveaway: Star Wars Minifig 4-Pack

Postby Staff » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 am

starwars4pack

This is the final day of our giveaway celebration and I went digging around my box fort for some goodies. And this is what I came up with: White Boba Fett, Chrome Darth Vader, Shirtless Horned Darth Maul, and Hoth Han. Only one winner will be lucky enough to get the above prize package. To enter this giveaway, send me an email at [email protected] with the subject line Star Wars For Life. Standard giveaway rules apply. You have until 11:59pm December 12, 2015 to enter. Good luck!

And the winner of yesterday's Super Hero 4-pack is:

Shea Bunge of Australia

Congratulations, Shae! Thanks for being a reader!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2015/12/12/12-days-of-christmas-day-12-giveaway-star-wars-minifig-4-pack/
Staff

Re: 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways

Postby shea42 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:44 pm

And the winner of yesterday's Super Hero 4-pack is:

Shea Bunge of Australia

Congratulations, Shae! Thanks for being a reader!

Wow, I can't believe I won! Thanks a lot for these generous giveaways. I'm not as familiar with DC as Star Wars, but I quite like the Rocket Raccoon and Hulk polybags.
shea42

12 Days of Christmas Day 12 Giveaway Winner

Postby Staff » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:55 pm

starwars4pack

The winning email has been randomly chosen from the eligible entries for our Day 12 Giveaway of the Star Wars Minifig 4-pack. We've had a record number of entries, but sadly we've also had a record number of disqualifications. Again, I implore you to read the rules so you're familiar with what to do for out next giveaway.

With that being said, let's get on with the announcement. And the winner is...

Sean Rabold of Baltimore, MD

Congratulations, Sean! Thanks to you and everyone else for being a reader and participating in our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2015/12/13/12-days-of-christmas-day-12-giveaway-winner/
Staff

Re: 12 Days of Christmas Day 12 Giveaway Winner

Postby thegremlin » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for running the contest ... much appreciated.
thegremlin

Postby phoenixhawk » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Is there a way to verify that I've been correctly entering the contests?
phoenixhawk

Postby onions » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:41 pm

phoenixhawk wrote:Is there a way to verify that I've been correctly entering the contests?

it's pretty simple. Did you put the correct subject line outlined in the giveaway announcement? And did you include your mailing address? If you answered yes to both of those questions, you've entered correctly. I try and make these as simple as possible.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby ktulu » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Great contest! I'm very happy I was able to win one as well! Thanks, FBTB!
ktulu

Postby SDIronClaw » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:57 am

Missed this, but would like to know when I'm getting my FBTB t shirt I ordered like six months ago.......just saying.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds