Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW]UCS Shuttle Tydirium

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Re: [SW]UCS Shuttle Tydirium

Postby OOM-9 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:34 am

Wow amazing job harrison! :shock: Can't wait to see the finished result. I think your shuttle is larger than my Republic attack shuttle. If so thats totally unfair! ;)
OOM-9

Postby knapplc » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:45 am

That is really nice. I'd like to see some higher-res pictures if you have them. I can't wait to see the finished product.
knapplc

Postby harrison » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 am

OOM-9 wrote:Wow amazing job harrison! :shock: Can't wait to see the finished result. I think your shuttle is larger than my Republic attack shuttle. If so thats totally unfair! ;)

i'd love some instructions or detailed build piks so i can build one for my collection.
harrison

Postby brickfett » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 am

Wow that's a very beautiful looking moc.

Major Kudos!
brickfett

Postby OOM-9 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 pm

harrison wrote:
OOM-9 wrote:Wow amazing job harrison! :shock: Can't wait to see the finished result. I think your shuttle is larger than my Republic attack shuttle. If so thats totally unfair! ;)

i'd love some instructions or detailed build piks so i can build one for my collection.

Well I don't have any instructions but the latest pictures can be seen on Brickshelf here. :)
OOM-9

Postby GrayMattR » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Meh, could be a little bigger... ;) Seriously though, you've done a great job on my second favorite ship in SW. Can't wait to see the finished product - keep us informed!
Hit me up on Instagram @LegoMinifigureDesktop or on Topps Star Wars Card Trader @GrayMattR
GrayMattR

Postby Veers » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Very nice! This is incredibly accurate, keep up the good work.
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Return to LEGO MOC and Minifigure Showcase