[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - [SW] Tie Bomber
Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Tie Bomber

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] Tie Bomber

Postby foximus-prime » Sun May 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Built this bad boy in Feb for a contest but sadly never finished it before the deadline. Hope you guys enjoy! by , on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144517722 ... 1295681524
foximus-prime

Re: [SW] Tie Bomber

Postby banthafodder » Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Really awesome build. Something I've wanted to do for long time just too lazy to do it.
banthafodder

Postby dWhisper » Mon May 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Same for me... I've given up hope on them ever giving us a remade TIE Bomber, so I'll have to make my own. Now, I may just have to steal your design. ;)
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby foximus-prime » Mon May 29, 2017 4:30 pm

lol Thanks guys! I'm always glad to see and hear that I've inspired someone. ;)

But yes I totally agree so many sets made to the point of loosing peoples attention. Like Lego's millions of A-wing's B-wings, and X-wing's done to death not to mention so many of the same plain Tie Fighter! One can only hope for Lego to think outside the box for once and build something we haven't seen yet or maybe just possibly if they'll go back to building Expanded Universe sets.
foximus-prime

Postby Ris Liam » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:48 pm

I love this build; this is what FBTB is all about. Great MOC! I am in the process of moving and haven't touched my Lego in 6 months. I am going into withdrawal. This MOC is a shot of inspiration when I get at my stuff.
Ris Liam

Return to LEGO MOC and Minifigure Showcase