Happy Friday, Bothans! Came back from my Spring Break vacation to find Ace doing an awful job covering for me. Good grief, Ace, I can’t trust you with anything, can I? Kidding! 😉

Anyway, here’s a look at this week’s highlights and goings-on in our forum! Enjoy!

• New Info on LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary — Click here to check out the conversation and any breaking news your fellow Bothans may run across regarding the new Visual Dictionary that we’re all waiting on pins and needles for!
• Has anyone purchase a LEGO set than regret it for buying it? — Believe it or not, it happens! Some folks do regret buying certain sets! Whether you’re one of them or not, click on over here to join the talk about whether or not you regret buying any LEGO sets.
• What ONE single *Force Power* would YOU want to have? — The title speaks for itself. Me personally? I would totally pick whatever Force ability helps me graduate college faster. Force lightning would work for that, right?…
• Stickers vs. Printed Pieces — This is an excellent conversation about the classic debate over which is better in a set, printed pieces or stickers. Check it out!
• [Batman] New Batmobiles — BaronSat, one of the long-time Star Wars MOC’ers out there, has a plethora of awesome Batmobiles that he’s built. My personal favorite is the Batman Beyond batmobile, but that’s prob’ly just because I miss that show so much. 🙂
• [ARCHITECTURE] Solomon’s temple finished — Gotta give a shout-out to this guy, because he’s been working on this sucker for quite a while. Check out Blackninjatom’s super-spiffy rendition of Solomon’s Temple!

That’s all for now! Have a great weekend!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.