Did you miss out on 7877 Naboo Starfighter from Target stores when they clearance priced them up to 75% off in store a few months ago? Well Target.com still has a healthy supply and this will probably be your last chance to pick up the ship and at a discount to boot! They are selling it for $40.00, 20% off MSRP of $49.99. Item ships for free. Got a REDcard? Save an additional 5% off your order, which is about $2 bucks per set. If you buy 50 sets, you’ll be saving $100! Order now!
Posts Tagged ‘Target’
Target is having a sale that they’re touting as “the biggest LEGO sale ever!” I’ve seen bigger, but I won’t complain about a sale. It includes up to 20% off Star Wars, City, Hero Factory, and Duplo.
9492 TIE Fighter on sale for $35.20, down from their usual $44.99. I’ve always held back on this one with its initial $54.99 MSRP, but almost 40% off that, it’s a great deal. It even ships free! How slick is that? A lot of other sets ship free, though some require you to reach a $50 spending threshold.
So, the Avengers movie comes out on DVD/Blu-ray today, and if you’re like me you’ve been paralyzed by the myriad of purchasing options that are out there. I guess that’s one benefit of getting that suitcase 10-disc set that’s not coming out ’til the spring: you can buy it, be done with it, and not have to worry about missing out on any extras or goodies, ’cause anything else would pale in comparison. I think that whole lawsuit is really going to hurt the 10-disc edition sales as I can’t imagine a lot of people waiting long enough for it. The only other version that really appealed to me was the steelbook case that was a pre-order exclusive to Best Buy, but I totally found out about it too late so my chances are nil on getting that one. So now I’m stuck in circling pattern trying to figure out where to throw my money at to buy the movie. Having recently done a garage sale where I sold off a good majority of my DVD’s, I’m thinking digital’s the way to go, but you don’t get the cool extras like you can get with the Target 2-disc special edition version of the release. Rumor has it that the 90 minute bonus disc is the same bonus content you get with the 10-disc set. It’s only $19.99 and it comes with 2D Blu-ray and DVD versions of the movie. No digital copy but I suppose that’s what Handbrake’s for.
In other news, to celebrate the release of the movie, Amazon has price matched Target’s sale prices on the LEGO sets based off the movie. The best deal is 6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle, down 14% to $59.99. Full list is below:
Target.com has dropped the prices on a bunch of sets, including 8128 Cad Bane’s Speeder to $25.48, 8093 Plo Koon’s Jedi Starfighter to $11.58, and a super low price of $8.98 for the 8085 Freeco Speeder. If you need a half-price Hoth Wampa, they’re now $19.99.
Also, if you need more Prince of Persia parts, 7570 The Ostrich Race is now $6.98!!
Special thanks to yakkotank for sleuthiness and truthiness!
Target is offering even more LEGO deals, this time on the City theme. There’s a BOGO 50% off and a deal that gets you $7 off when you spend $70 which puts you well within the free shipping range and folks seem to be getting some nice deals as a result. The BOGO ends on December 10th, so click the link and take a look-see.
Thanks to Qzak & ufjason for sharing!
Target.com has a coupon code for 10% off that is good today only: C8MT7GZJ. The discount will stack with temporary mark downs on items, such as 10188 Death Star. It’s priced at $379, and with the 10% off code it drops down to $341.10. You also get free shipping so the only additional cost would be tax.
They have some other sets temporarily marked down as well; check out their full LEGO catalog. Scratch that last statement; it only seems to work on certain items.
Target.com is having a sale on some items, up to 49% off. Prices may be good in store as well but YMMV. Partial list is below, you can view a full list here.
- 8085 Freeco Speeder $24.99 on sale for $12.85
- 21005 Fallingwater $119.99 on sale for $83.98
- 6745 Propeller Power $21.99 on sale for $15.38
- 5893 Offroad Power $86.99 on sale for $60.88
- 8053 Mobile Crane $99.99 on sale for $69.98
- 8190 Claw Catcher $34.99 on sale for $24.48
- 6743 Street Speeder $15.99 on sale $11.18
- 4195 Queen Anne’s Revenge $107.99 on sale for $99.00
- 8128 Cad Bane’s Speeder $50.99 on sale for $40.49
- 7189 Mill Village Raid $69.99 on sale for $52.49
- 4183 The Mill $36.17 on sale for $32.40
- 4194 Whitecap Bay $79.99 on sale for $71.99
Update 11/21: Fred Meyer and Walgreens have been added.
Here’s our annual report on Black Friday ads mentioning LEGO. The deals are pretty lackluster compared to previous years no doubt due to LEGO’s rising popularity. Still, if you’re out and about and manage to find yourself at any of the retailers below, you might be able to score something. Some deals are good only for a few hours, some all day or all weekend. I’ve made a note of wh I’ve also listed the store hours where available. Most of the deals are for in store only. Cyber Monday should bring a few more deals around. We’ll be updating this post as more info trickles in. All information should be solidifed by Wednesday night so check back often. If you have sales news to share, hit us up through our contact page.
Barnes & Noble
Store hours vary by location depending lease agreements. Deal is good all day and in-store only.
- 50% off one Educational Toy, Game, or Plush.
The $30 pink, blue, and duplo buckets are half off, at $14.99. (Thanks to Kyle)
Blue Friday deals good from 5am through 11am.
- All LEGO BOGO 50% off, excludes Star Wars
- Select Lego Hero Factory – 2 For $12.00
The online VIP Brick Friday sale happened this past Saturday, but more deals will be forthcoming.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for Xbox 360 or PS3 for $9.99
- Alien Conquest 7051 Tripod Invader $15 (MSRP $19.99)
- Ninjago 2508 Blacksmith Shop $15< (MSRP $19.99)/li>
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4181 Isla De Muerta $15 (MSRP $19.99)
- Creator 5765 Transport Truck $15 (MSRP $19.99)
- City 4642 Fishing Boat $15 (MSRP $19.99)
Black Friday sales start at 12:00am Friday.
- Atlantis 8078 Portal of Atlantis $64.99 (MSRP $99.99)
- Pharaoh’s Quest 7327 Scorpion Pyramid $64.99 (MSRP $89.99)
Toys’R’Us opens on 9:00pm on Thanksgiving Day. Items marked with a * are doorbuster deals, meaning they’re only good from 9pm Thursday through 1pm Friday. I hesitate listing any prices since there is a good chance that TRU will raise their base prices on items. Buyer Beware of actual MSRP when shopping for these LEGO deals.
Also, they are advertising that their Black Friday deals has already started. You might be able to score some deals online.
- Lego Bricks & More Building Fun – 40% Off *
- Lego Bricks & More Ultimate Vehicle Building Set – 40% Off *
- Lego City Airport Set – 35% Off *
- Lego City Corner Set – 35% Off *
- Lego Creator Offroad Power – 40% Off *
- Lego Duplo Horse Stables Set – 35% Off *
- Lego Duplo Toy Story 3 Great Train Chase Set – 35% Off *
- Lego Games Atlantis Treasure – 40% Off
- Lego Games Pirate Code – 40% Off
- Lego Games Race 3000 – 40% Off
- Lego Games Ramses Pyramid – 40% Off
- Lego Hero Factory Corroder – $8.99 *
- Lego Hero Factory Meltdown – $8.99 *
- Lego Hero Factory Xplode – $8.99 *
- Lego Pharaoh’s Quest Flying Mummy Attack Set – 35% Off *
- Lego Pharaoh’s Quest Rise Of The Sphinx Set – 35% Off *
- Lego SpongeBob SquarePants Glove World Set – 35% Off *
- Lego Batman (Nintendo DS) – BOGO Free
- Lego Battles Ninjago (Nintendo DS) – BOGO Free
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Nintendo DS) – BOGO Free
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Nintendo DS) – BOGO Free
- Lego City Airport Set – 35% Off *
- Lego Battles Ninjago (Nintendo DS) – BOGO Free
- Lego Batman (Wii) – BOGO Free
- Nintendo Wii Lego Play And Build Remote – $23.99
All $9.99 toys are BOGO free. Their LEGO selection isn’t the greatest, but they do carry Hero Factory. (Thanks to two_sons_squadron)
Walmart opens on 10:00pm EST on Thanksgiving Day.
- Lego 1,600-Pc. XXL – $30.00
- Lego Duplo 200-Pc. XXL Box – $30.00
- Lego Batman (Wii) – $15.00
- Lego Harry Potter (Wii) – $15.00
Update: I may have spoken too soon about the minimum amount required. It seems that you still need to put $25 dollars down on the gift card to trigger the MAIL delivery option. Any smaller amount and your only options are e-mail or mobile delivery. At least one person was able to get the smaller amount and mail delivery, so YMMV. Good luck!
Did you miss out on buying the 2011 LEGO Target Giftcard set in store? Well they are now available online
and unlike last year where you had to put a minimum of $25 on the card, you can put down as low as $5. Buy a bunch, and save them for the holiday clearances. The giftcard set will let you build either Bullseye the Target mascot, a snowman, or a polar bear.
And in case you’re wondering, the actual gift card part of the product is on the plastic case itself. There’s no separate card physical card.
Remember this Target gift card from last year?
There are reports coming in that there is a new set for this year. It has 49 pieces and can be built into either Bullseye the Target dog, a polar bear, or a snowman. Minimum money to put down for the gift card is $5.00 but you can cycle that to purchase additional cards. I’m on my way out right now to try and find one. If you have a picture, share it with us in the thread or use the contact us form.
Update: SH1 from the forums pointed out that the weekly ad has an image:
Very nice. Of course, now everyone’s going to HAVE to get two, three if they didn’t get last year’s.