In The News:
- March Sets Now Available Through LEGO Shop@Home
- Toy Fair 2017 Final Thoughts
- [Toy Fair 2017] LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Videos
- [Toy Fair 2017] LEGO Star Wars Sets Videos
- [Toy Fair 2017] Videos of the LEGO Movie Batman sets in Action
So, I'm going to try and get a full-featured review for this moving, and use it as an excuse to go see it again, I think. But first, I figured I'd give us a spoileriffic thread to discuss the movie in, and also mix in some early impressions of how the movies line up with the sets we've gotten so far. So, obviously, below the fold, there will be some mild spoilers. However, before that, there are several sets that are currently on sale for the movie. Almost all sets available on Amazon have some sort of discount, and Walmart has Scarecrow Special Delivery on rollback. 70900 The Joker Balloon Escape 70901 Mr Freeze Ice Attack 70902 Catwoman Catcycle Chase 70903 The Riddler Riddle Racer 70904 Clayface Splat Attack 70905 The Batmobile 70906 The Joker Notorious Lowrider 70907 Killer Croc's Tail-Gator 70908 The Scuttler 70909 Batcave Break-In 70910 Scarecrow Special Delivery (more…)(read more)
- Stegoceras writes:
- The amazing new mini-figures
- The BARC Speeder is in my opinion the best battle-pack vehicle as of yet.
- The ARF-trooper would have looked so much cooler with a new printed body to fit that awesome helmet. (of course giving him the clone commander body is a suitable option)
- Two Bomb-squad troopers, which I think reduces the use of buying multiples of this set. (why would you want an army of Bomb-Squad troopers)
An awesome battle-pack to spruce up your clonetrooper army, even the BARC-speeder makes a great addition to your clone army ground forces. The only big drawback to me is the 2 bomb-squad troopers which would stop me from buying many multiples for army building since I think more than 4 or so bomb-squad troopers would be redundant (they are just not front-line army material in my opinion). I'd rather have seen TLG put in an extra of one of the other two or even better a clone pilot (I even would have settled for a regular clonetrooper), but all in all this battle-pack is worth it and a definite buy for any Lego SW fan.