In The News:
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Is Happening
- LEGO Previews The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Collectible Minifigures
- More The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Sets Revealed
- LEGO Reveals The LEGO Ninjago Movie D2C Set 76020 NINJAGO City
- Get Giant-Man as LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Pre-order Bonus
Cars 3 opened this weekend, and judging by its box office numbers ($53.6 domestic), a lot of people saw it, including yours truly. But enough of the intro, here is my 10-second, spoiler-free review: Go see it. It's good enough to make you forget that that steaming pile of crap known as Cars 2 ever existed. Cars 3 is spiritually the true sequel to the original movie and makes a fine movie-going experience. While the Cars franchise isn't ranked very highly by most Pixar fans or movie critics alike, it is one of my favorites and this one does not disappoint. (read more)
- Stegoceras writes:
- The amazing new mini-figures
- The BARC Speeder is in my opinion the best battle-pack vehicle as of yet.
- The ARF-trooper would have looked so much cooler with a new printed body to fit that awesome helmet. (of course giving him the clone commander body is a suitable option)
- Two Bomb-squad troopers, which I think reduces the use of buying multiples of this set. (why would you want an army of Bomb-Squad troopers)
An awesome battle-pack to spruce up your clonetrooper army, even the BARC-speeder makes a great addition to your clone army ground forces. The only big drawback to me is the 2 bomb-squad troopers which would stop me from buying many multiples for army building since I think more than 4 or so bomb-squad troopers would be redundant (they are just not front-line army material in my opinion). I'd rather have seen TLG put in an extra of one of the other two or even better a clone pilot (I even would have settled for a regular clonetrooper), but all in all this battle-pack is worth it and a definite buy for any Lego SW fan.