In The News:
- 76060 Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum Set Official Images Courtesy Of Amazon Japan
- Preview The Space Battles From LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Video Game
- Amazon Discounts Disney Princess Line 20% Off
- Mission Impossible Level Pack, Battle Arena Objectives Mode Previews
- Set Your DVRs: LEGO Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures Debuts Tomorrow!
I'm pretty sure my feelings about Episode I as a movie are fairly well established around here. Spoiler alert... not good. That being said, one of the things I think that Episode I did fairly well was setting up a lot of interesting and fairly unique designs, especially compared to some of the stuff we got later. Naboo was simply gorgeous, with an aesthetic that was fairly diverse and definitely unique compared to the rest of Star Wars that we saw.The Naboo starfighter was an fairly interesting ship, that unfortunately only a player for about 10 minutes in the movie (though spread across far longer, because everything was). We didn't get to see a whole lot, other than the fact that the Naboo never felt the need to install parental controls, lockout programs, keys, or any sort of protections on their military hardware. Well, that and that they valued style over...(read more)