Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[UK] Free LEGO Star Wars TC-4 Minifigure at TRU UK

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[UK] Free LEGO Star Wars TC-4 Minifigure at TRU UK

Postby Staff » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Brickset is reporting that you can get a free TC-4 minifigure from Toys'R'Us stores in the UK when you spend £10 or more on LEGO Star Wars products. Offer is good from now until March 9 or while supplies last. Hit up the TRU site for more details. No word on availability in other parts of the world but as soon as we find out anything we'll keep you posted.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/02/10/uk-free-lego-star-wars-tc-4-minifigure-at-tru-uk/
Staff

Re: [UK] Free LEGO Star Wars TC-4 Minifigure at TRU UK

Postby xray » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 am

Available at BIC Camera in Japan. The also have new Hero Factory mini-sets with purchases over ¥2,000.
xray

Postby nyjpapi » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 am

Guess I'll have to give my buddy a call so he can pick one up for me.
nyjpapi

Postby Joedward » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Looks like it's already out of stock
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby bigospedros » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:16 am

I went to my local TRU to get this. Couldn't find any out on the shelves in any of the Lego locations. I asked at Customer Services and because they only had 12 (at the time) they were keeping them in the office and applying the "spend £10, get it free" deal. They were also limiting them to two per customer.

So, try your local store, but make sure you ask if you can't find them :)

I've heard other stores aren't being quite so strict, so scalpers are just going in and buying them up on mass.

I bought the two 2 battle packs (since I was going to anyway) and therefore got 2 TC-4s free. They therefore had 10 left at the Portsmouth store, after me.
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Joedward » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:39 am

Don't have a local store, or none that I'm aware of in easy reach, I was banking on there being more available online. Ah well.
I put my email down for a stock alert, if they don't restock I'm fine with not getting one.

I wonder why these are so rarely available through the actual Lego stores or S@H though.
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby jfears2 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Does anyone know if this thing is ever coming to the US via a store promotion like TRU? I'm starting to get worried that if I don't purchase it now on eBay I won't get a shot at it later and then the prices online will skyrocket. Has anyone heard or thinks it will come to the US?
jfears2

Return to Finds/Deals