Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Guardians of the Galaxy Sets on Amazon.co.uk

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Lego Guardians of the Galaxy Sets on Amazon.co.uk

Postby Staff » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

Late last week, pictures of the new Galaxy of the Guardians sets surfaced on the various sites around the interweb, and it looks like Amazon.co.uk has them up for order and "fulfillment within 1 to 2 months." This seems to speak to a release soon, though Amazon.com in the US doesn't tend to do Lego pre-orders. For our friends across the big blue wet thing, you can go grab them now... for everyone else, enjoy the images!

I'm digging the Star-lord look, it's grown on me a bit, though I really hope that it has a true hairpiece to throw on if you take off the mask. I also think that Gamora is a bit overdressed, and Rocket looks a touch too big... but that doesn't change the fact that I will buy absolutely every one of these sets when they hit. That small set with Star-lord looks like a real standout, with the dark blue and yellow, that awesome new pistol, and of course, flick-fires! Not sure about that brick-built Groot though... kinda wish he was more hulk-like.

We'll post more pictures as we get them in for the sets...

76019 Starblaster Showdown

76019 - Full Set

76020 Knowhere Escape Mission

76020 - Full Set

76021 The Milano Spaceship Rescue

76021 - Full Set
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/04/07/lego-guardians-of-the-galaxy-sets-on-amazon-co-uk/
Staff

Re: Lego Guardians of the Galaxy Sets on Amazon.co.uk

Postby bacon1986 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:46 am

Is Drax going to be made from bley plastic? Why isn't he like sand green or something? It's hard to see but the box covers make it look bley.
Want to know how much your LEGO investment is worth?
Visit BrickPicker.com: LEGO Price and Investing Guide
bacon1986

Postby dWhisper » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:52 am

Yeah, I skipped posting the box pictures as they're very low quality/resolution. I'm working on tracking down some hi-res shots of the minifigures, but haven't been able to find the official source for them yet.

He is light grey in the pictures of the minifig, but if you look at the trailer or the character promos, he does look much more grey than he does green (or it's a very, very drab grey). In the comics, he's totally green, but the movie has distinctive colors between him and Gamora.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby gomek » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:19 pm

You had me at 'Rocket Raccoon'.
gomek

Postby CaptainFordo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:35 pm

They have the X-jet too

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Super-Hero ... COSXPE5Y53

I have to say, I'm liking Lego starting to include alternate headpieces, such as standard hair for Starlord, and Magneto and Wolverine in the X-men set. I think it started with Zod in the two more expensive sets he was in, but I could be wrong on that. Either way, it's a nice touch that is certainly welcome.
CaptainFordo

Return to Licensed Themes