Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Marvel.com unveils first Guardians of the Galaxy set

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Marvel.com unveils first Guardians of the Galaxy set

Postby Staff » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Lego's press pre-show event for Toy Fair is still a few hours away, and Ace will be out covering everything he can. Meanwhile Marvel.com has given us the first of three reported GOTG sets for the upcoming film:
With Toy Fair coming up this weekend, we've got your first look at one of three upcoming LEGO sets from Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy," the Milano Spaceship Rescue set!

Get a look at the set, debuting in stores this June, directly below with your first glimps of Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Ronan in LEGO form! In addition, the set will also include a Sakaaran Soldier, and will consist of 665 pieces priced at $74.99.

1392401057503I kind of expected this one after seeing the toys Hasbro is planning for the movie, and my money says Rocket's starfighter will be one of the two remaining models Lego is making. The third is still anyone's guess.

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/02/15/marvel-com-unveils-first-guardians-of-the-galaxy-set/
Staff

Re: Marvel.com unveils first Guardians of the Galaxy set

Postby Trooper10 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Is that a new blue or is it mid-medium-light-pale-azure-blue-bleu? (Or whatever it's called)
Trooper10

Postby Solo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 pm

It's a render, it could go either way. I think it's safe to assume it's all standard blue though.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Chief » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 am

This ship looks rad
Chief

Postby Sharpie Clone » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 am

Kinda looks like TPM sub meets Chima.
Sharpie Clone

Postby hobbie » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:17 am

Look at the blood all over the smaller cockpit, has anything like that been done before?
hobbie

Postby Trooper10 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:32 pm

hobbie wrote:Look at the blood all over the smaller cockpit, has anything like that been done before?

I'd be guessing it's spray paint or something - I think it is very unlikely TLG would put blood spray anywhere.
Trooper10

Postby R8-C2 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:10 pm

my money says Rocket's starfighter will be one of the two remaining models Lego is making. The third is still anyone's guess."

One leaked picture showed a set with groot, rocket raccoon, a tower, a small spaceship, and two other figures.
http://www.brickheroes.com/2014/02/7602 ... ere-image/

Marvelous news posted descriptions of the three sets here:
http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?cati ... emid=17080
I am Groot. WE are Groot
R8-C2

Return to Licensed Themes