Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Shop@Home Promotions For February

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Shop@Home Promotions For February

Postby Staff » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:14 pm

30280 The Piece of Resistance

No doubt this has been the week of The LEGO Movie news. And it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon. LEGO Shop@Home is celebrating the release of the movie (and let's not forget the video game) with a special promo for the month of February polybag set. Get 30280 The Piece of Resistance with any purchase of $50 or more. They really should lower that requirement by a dollar. What if all I wanted to get was The LEGO Movie Videogame for the Wii U? Or 70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit and 70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace? I would be pennies short from getting the promo set. Tsk tsk, LEGO! Free shipping if your order hits $75 or more. And VIP points. And, and... I think that's it. Deal is good from now until February 28th or while supplies last.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/02/07/lego-shophome-promotions-for-february-2/
Staff

Re: LEGO Shop@Home Promotions For February

Postby Trooper10 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:52 pm

I think I might be saving my cookies for a few more weeks and the Martian Manhunter in March...mmm!
Trooper10

Return to Finds/Deals