Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:00 am

My wife sent me a pits from a discount shopper site that Target.com has the Goblin King Battle set from The Hobbit for $45. Free shipping and a 5% discount if you use your red card.
Mandalorian Candidat
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby onions » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:18 am

thanks for the tip!
onions
Damp Noodle
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby Darth Caedus » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 am

Yeah, looks like Goblin King battle bombed preeeeetty hard. Now, if only I had a redcard.

If the set had half a dozen Goblins, it'd be worth paying 53 after shipping and such, but as it is, not so much.
Darth Caedus
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby etcknight » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 am

Dah! Already sold out. Anyone pick up an extra they're willing to part with at cost for a fellow FBTB on the SSL list? ;)
Image
etcknight
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm
Location: Sunny So Cal

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby Faefrost » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 pm

The Goblin King on his Throne piece of the set was decent. But yeah this really is an overall unattractive set for the price. Even at deep discount it only seems worth it for the GK big fig and Thorin Company Completists.
Faefrost
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby shoggoth666 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:22 pm

etcknight wrote:Dah! Already sold out. Anyone pick up an extra they're willing to part with at cost for a fellow FBTB on the SSL list? ;)


Check again I just placed an order a few minutes ago.
shoggoth666
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 am

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby etcknight » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:14 pm

shoggoth666 wrote:
etcknight wrote:Dah! Already sold out. Anyone pick up an extra they're willing to part with at cost for a fellow FBTB on the SSL list? ;)


Check again I just placed an order a few minutes ago.

Sold out again. :'(

If someone has extras, I'd also be willing to purchase just the 3 dwarves off a member for a reasonable price, or trade from my Bricklink Store. LMK. Thanks!
Image
etcknight
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm
Location: Sunny So Cal

Re: Target.com discounts 70910 Hobbit to $45

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

etcknight wrote:
shoggoth666 wrote:
etcknight wrote:Dah! Already sold out. Anyone pick up an extra they're willing to part with at cost for a fellow FBTB on the SSL list? ;)


Check again I just placed an order a few minutes ago.

Sold out again. :'(

If someone has extras, I'd also be willing to purchase just the 3 dwarves off a member for a reasonable price, or trade from my Bricklink Store. LMK. Thanks!


That's pretty much why I bought the set. Don't care much for the goblins or the set itself. I just want the 12 or so dwarves.
Mandalorian Candidat
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am


Return to Finds/Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 11 guests