Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon, Target Discount Select Galaxy Squad Sets by 50%

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon, Target Discount Select Galaxy Squad Sets by 50%

Postby Staff » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 am

Both Amazon and Target are discounting three Galaxy Squad sets by half!

Target members save an additional 5% off and get free shipping.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/12/01/amazon-target-discount-select-galaxy-squad-sets-by-50/
Staff

Re: Amazon, Target Discount Select Galaxy Squad Sets by 50%

Postby shoggoth666 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting for a deal on the hive crawler had my eye on that for a while. Will look cool with my old insectoid vehicles.
shoggoth666

Postby ufjason » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 pm

This is a crazy deal, they have buy 1 get 1 30 percent off right now. I was able to get two hive crawlers for $59.50 free shiping plus tax
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby monophoton » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:53 pm

If you were REALLY on top of your game you could go in store get these prices and use the 20% off your entire order coupon they gave out over the weekend. ;) Needless to say Target had a pretty sweet Monday too.
monophoton

Postby batsamd » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:31 pm

shoggoth666 wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting for a deal on the hive crawler had my eye on that for a while. Will look cool with my old insectoid vehicles.

I ordered the Hive Crawler as well.

Actually had gotten the other two sets at 50% during the summer when a local grocery store started clearing out their stock.
batsamd

Postby ufjason » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 am

monophoton wrote:If you were REALLY on top of your game you could go in store get these prices and use the 20% off your entire order coupon they gave out over the weekend. ;) Needless to say Target had a pretty sweet Monday too.

You would have needed to be in the store during BF and spent a certain amount to get that 20% off but it would be a sweet deal if you had!
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Finds/Deals