Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Toys'R'Us Prices Newest Hobbit Sets at MSRP, BOGO's Them

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Toys'R'Us Prices Newest Hobbit Sets at MSRP, BOGO's Them

Postby Staff » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 am

79013 Lake-town Chase

Right now, Toys'R'Us online and brick and mortar locations are offering a BOGO sale on all LEGO construction sets except for Mindstorms, Ninjago, Technic, Hard to Find and sale items. This doesn't include the new Hobbit sets released for The Desolation of Smaug. And on top of that, they priced those sets at MSRP without their additional markup. Not yet anyway so, like always, time is of the essence. Act now and you can pick up them up at a discount. Their site search is a tad broken but I've included links here:

Also, TRU stores have or will have polybag set 30216 Lake-town Guard. It's listed on their site but doesn't show online availability so keep your eye out for that one.

Thanks to Tohst for the heads up.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/12/01/toysrus-prices-newest-hobbit-sets-at-msrp-bogos-them/
Staff

Re: Toys'R'Us Prices Newest Hobbit Sets at MSRP, BOGO's Them

Postby shoggoth666 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Bogo worked online for all the sets with the exception of dolguldur ambush for me.

Surprised tru is doing this probably an oversight.
shoggoth666

Postby CWAL » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Would be nice to specify that it is BOGO50%, not a true BOGO.
CWAL

Postby Tohst » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm

shoggoth666 wrote:Bogo worked online for all the sets with the exception of dolguldur ambush for me.

Weird, The ambush set worked for me. Of course, it also listed the Lake-Town Guard polybag as available so maybe TRU is figuring out it didn't want to do this.

-Tohst
Tohst
Staff Writer

Postby wyldjedi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I was thinking of ordering a few of the Mirkwood army sets before dinner but decided to wait until later in the evening. A few hours later I find that it is not available to ship to home. Once again, TRU switching things up early on
wyldjedi

Return to Finds/Deals