Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MOC Madness 2013 Round 1: Slash Guncrow vs Holt Hautvvyer

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

X

Poll ended at Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:30 pm

84%
16%

Total votes : 86

MOC Madness 2013 Round 1: Slash Guncrow vs Holt Hautvvyer

Postby Solo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:26 am

This is now the polling thread for the ships shown above. This poll will be open for exactly 48 hours so get those votes in quick! You can still view the entries below. Contestants: this is a friendly reminder that no changes are allowed after the deadline, so your posts will be locked and if any of the photos in them change you will be disqualified.

This is the submission thread for the pilots listed above. Your letter this round is X.

The deadline for this round is 8pm Pacific time next Sunday, November 24th.

Post your starfighter photos below. Include one photo you'd like to use as the polling image, one photo demonstrating the letter, and one showing your pilot in the cockpit. Standard photography restrictions apply.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: MOC Madness 2013 Round 1: Slash Guncrow vs Holt Hautvvye

Postby A.K.Karta » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:43 am

This Star Fighter is one of the Slash's trophy . it Was one of the most powerful Turret Drone which is for Protecting General's Mother ship. With Slash's Special ability in Mechanic, He transform the Drone to be His Star Fighter. It is not easy to drive this Star Fighter, Even with Slash Ability's , He Still have use 2 Droid for help Him to control the wing's. Slash use this Star Fighter to Destroy a great mother ship. Even a Death star has fully damage because of this Star Fighter

Specification
name : eX Judge
Speed : 5/10
Defense : 9/10
Attack : 9/10

eX Judge by A.K.KARTA, on Flickr

Cockpit : Slide Up

Alphabeth : X

Last edited by A.K.Karta on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
A.K.Karta

Postby Solo » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Yo. Three pics in the post please, you can link to the others just don't embed them. I'll give you a day to fix it before guessing which ones you want to keep and removing the rest. Or I could just disqualify you for fun. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby A.K.Karta » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:30 am

Solo wrote:Yo. Three pics in the post please, you can link to the others just don't embed them. I'll give you a day to fix it before guessing which ones you want to keep and removing the rest. Or I could just disqualify you for fun. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

sorry My Bad... :facepalm:
A.K.Karta

Postby lego-runner » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:50 pm

BYL-CAE
Because You Like Completely Adjustable Engines
Was a ship that Holt stole a few years back when stranded on a desert planet after trying (and failing) to scam a merchant who got infuriated and pulled out a gun. This gun decided to stare strait at Holt before young Hautvvyer dashed.

Polling
BYL-CAE by Legolord7738, on Flickr

Letter shape (if you look closely they are different (not really I can't lie :lol: :lol:))

BYL-CAE by Legolord7738, on Flickr

Cockpit proving he fits (there are levers the can not be seen at all )

The view in the cockpit by Legolord7738, on Flickr

sorry all around I had another ship which I decided was to bulky and scrapped it, only that was this morning, no a good move. :facepalm:
Also sorry I rushed the photo no time management skills (I left my house and won't return until tomorrow )
Good luck to my opponent I did this for the learning experience so ya see you next time I feel gutsy enough to enter.
lego-runner

Postby iradd » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:25 pm

cool X fighter both !
seriously Guncrow's fighter could beat up death star..crazy slasher.. i love the bulk design in between gunners..

good luck guys.
iradd

Postby zhouston » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 am

'X'erox me a copy of the instruction for these two, great job guys!!
zhouston
David

Postby Midi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:11 am

Mean X fighters by both, good luck guys
Midi

Postby A.K.Karta » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm

iradd wrote:cool X fighter both !
seriously Guncrow's fighter could beat up death star..crazy slasher.. i love the bulk design in between gunners..

good luck guys.

Hahahaha Thx u Iradd..
A.K.Karta

Return to Contests & Community Builds