Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload Animated Series

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload Animated Series

Postby Staff » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 am

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload

Good news for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes fans wanting more. Marvel and Diseny have produced a short five-episode mini series featuring your favorite characters. Each episode is only five minutes long and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways: YouTube, Marvel.com, Disney.com, Roku, Netflix, and Xbox. Thankfully all five episodes are available for viewing immediately without having to wait a day or even a week between shows.

Press release below, videos below that.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload” Animated Shorts Series Smashes onto Disney.com and Marvel.com!

Los Angeles, CA – November 6, 2013 – It’s the Mighty Marvel team up you demanded – introducing “LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload”, an all-new animated shorts series launching exclusively online! Now’s your chance to experience Marvel’s popular Super Heroes including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Spider-Man who join forces to fight the super villains no single hero can defeat in this original, all-new story bringing you the Marvel Universe like you’ve never seen it before in a LEGO scale! Episodes can be watched exclusively onDisney.com, Marvel.com, Disney and Marvel’s YouTube channels, Disney’s Roku, Xbox connected TV apps and Netflix.

This five episode animation special combines adventure and comedy as the mischievous Loki has challenged the Marvel Super Heroes before, but this time he’s putting the “super” in super-villain by amassing an army to conquer the Earth! “LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload” assembles Iron Man, Thor, Iron Fist, Captain America, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Falcon, Wolverine and many more Heroes against Venom, Doc Ock, Mandarin, and the Red Skull in this ultimate battle. Experience the greatest assembly of Marvel Super Heroes and super villains ever seen as one of their most epic stories ever comes together brick by brick. And what Marvel feature would be complete without a very special Marvel guest, Stan Lee!

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/11/06/lego-marvel-super-heroes-maximum-overload-animated-series/
Staff

Re: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload Animated Seri

Postby wegj » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 am

AWESOME, thank you LEGO!
WEGJ –keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models and Minifigs
wegj

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 pm

So... They got the voice actors from USM for this, but not for the game? :S Not that I would want it to have any connection to USM, seeing how this miniseries is better than all of Disney's Marvel Universe shows combined, but still it would be nice to have some consistency, and it seems odd since this seems to have been animated by the same people who made the game. Oh well, these shorts are still awesome and I hope there will be more! Thanks to whoever made them!
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby gomek » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 pm

I can't wait for my kids to see these. They should use them as bumpers on the disney channel.

Now, if only Lego would base sets on the games as opposed the movies, we'd be in business.
gomek

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:40 pm

gomek wrote:Now, if only Lego would base sets on the games as opposed the movies, we'd be in business.

I believe most of next year's Spider-Man sets are based on the game rather than the movies. We are getting the Spider-copter and the game/comic versions of Electro and Doc Ock.
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby gomek » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Oky Wan Kenobi wrote:
gomek wrote:Now, if only Lego would base sets on the games as opposed the movies, we'd be in business.

I believe most of next year's Spider-Man sets are based on the game rather than the movies. We are getting the Spider-copter and the game/comic versions of Electro and Doc Ock.

cool I hadn't heard that. Electro will be a welcome addition. I guess if I have to buy yet another spiderman figure for every other figure I want then so be it. oh Daredevil, they can't can't ignore you forever.
gomek

Return to Licensed Themes