Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Four New Characters Revealed for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

New Character Images From LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Postby Staff » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:55 am

1 - Kurse
Kurse

Marvel's updated their image library with new screenshots of characters featured in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game. In addition to Kurse above, the other characters are:

2 - Havok
Havok

6 - Pyro
Pyro

8 - Superior Spider-Man
Superior Spider-Man

3 - Iron Fist
Iron Fist

9 - Taskmaster
Taskmaster

7 - Shocker
Shocker

5 - Power Man
Power Man

4 - Moon Knight
Moon Knight

My favorite screen cap has to be Superior Spider-Man. The artwork on the billboard behind ol' webhead is just awesome.

The game comes out next week on October 22 for all major consoles except for Wii.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/10/16/new-character-images-from-lego-marvel-super-heroes/
Staff

Re: New Character Images From LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Postby mb86 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Can't wait for this game. Is there any information yet about whether the Thor DLC will be coming to Wii U? This really shouldn't be a question that has to be asked, but with the way other companies have been slapping Wii U owners all over the place it unfortunately needs to be.
mb86

Postby Ultron32 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Is it just me or does Havok's face look like a Clone Wars Clone face?
Ultron32

Postby hatcher » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:06 am

LEGO must, MUST, make me a Superior Spider-man figure. Right away, now, immediately!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Four New Characters Revealed for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Postby Staff » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Groot
Groot

Not much to say to this post, but here are some renderings of four new characters: Groot, Bullseye, Dr. Strange, and Star-Lord. Just three more days until the game is unleashed.

Star-Lord
Star-Lord

Dr. Strange
Dr. Strange

Bullseye
Bullseye

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/10/19/four-new-characters-revealed-for-lego-marvel-super-heroes/
Staff

Re: Four New Characters Revealed for LEGO Marvel Super Heroe

Postby mjacobson » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:13 am

No I want a Dr. Strange minifigure. Great. They haven't even made all the DC minifigures I wanted. (Yay! Flash!)
mjacobson

Postby Ultron32 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:07 pm

mjacobson wrote:No I want a Dr. Strange minifigure. Great. They haven't even made all the DC minifigures I wanted. (Yay! Flash!)

This one looks pretty good: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Custom-Cla ... 3386902e27

P.S. I hope this comment isn't removed as an advertisement, I am writing it more as a recommendation :)
Ultron32

Postby dWhisper » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Not a bad custom strange.

As to removing it as an ad, basically any link is about the purpose of a link. If it was, say, posted with a message "hey check out my figure!" and went straight to eBay, we'd kill it. But pointing out something cool, and something not linked somewhere else, isn't going to be killed.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby Faefrost » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 am

Wow! That's Star Lords original pre GotG outfit from the very early 80's. It doesn't get more obscure than that. Groot seems a tad...thick? Dr Strange and Bullseye look perfect.
Faefrost

Postby gomek » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:46 am

BTW, for what it's worth I'm in favor of links to nice customs if it's relevant to the post. I do think the Doctor Strange looks good (and I certainly don't have time to constantly surf Ebay looking for stuff, so I apreciate it being brought to my attention). At $20 it's a no-brainer.. at $35 I need to think about it for a bit. A the very least least it seems like we can add another Pad customizer to the small list of people doing good work.

I also keep waiting for the 2014 announcements... Once I figure out the who is getting an official figure, i might be able to better justify a pad custom.

-cg
gomek

Postby CaptainFordo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm

gomek wrote:BTW, for what it's worth I'm in favor of links to nice customs if it's relevant to the post. I do think the Doctor Strange looks good (and I certainly don't have time to constantly surf Ebay looking for stuff, so I apreciate it being brought to my attention). At $20 it's a no-brainer.. at $35 I need to think about it for a bit. A the very least least it seems like we can add another Pad customizer to the small list of people doing good work.

I also keep waiting for the 2014 announcements... Once I figure out the who is getting an official figure, i might be able to better justify a pad custom.

-cg

That's the same reason I'm on the fence about a Cyclops custom. I really want one, but if he ends up in a set, I'd be kicking myself.
CaptainFordo

Return to Licensed Themes