Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Star Wars Rebels Is Looking For A Few Good Voices

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Star Wars Rebels Is Looking For A Few Good Voices

Postby Staff » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:03 pm

rebels-logo-big

The Hollywood reporter is claiming David Oyelowo, Freddie Prinze Jr., Vanessa Marshall, Taylor Gray and Steven Jay Blum are all in talks to voice the lead characters of the upcoming Lucasfilm animated series. While it is unknown who the lead characters are and whether or not these actors will end up in the show I'm still interested based on the animation style alone. Also, the synopsis sounds interesting.

The series is set between the events of Episode III and IV -- an era spanning almost two decades never-before explored on-screen. It takes place in a time where the Empire is securing its grip on the galaxy and hunting down the last of the Jedi Knights as a fledgling rebellion against the Empire is taking shape.

Something Star Wars-y to look forward to next Autumn.
Via Super Hero Hype.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/09/23/star-wars-rebels-is-looking-for-a-few-good-voices/
Staff

Re: Star Wars Rebels Is Looking For A Few Good Voices

Postby sparkart » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:45 pm

The less Jedi, the better, IMHO. There's a lot of potential to make this interesting with freedom fighters cutting deals with criminals and smugglers.

Maybe they can show how effective the Imperial battle droid exchange/recycle program was, too. I mean, with millions of battle droids all over the galaxy, you'd expect to see a few of them in the later episodes, but they're all gone. It actually makes sense that Dengar's armor is a mix of Imperial armor. I'd expect that imperial armor would appear everywhere, used in disparate pieces, kind of like the way the animated Jedi sparingly used the armor.
sparkart

Return to Star Wars