Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SDCC] Going to SDCC? Follow Us on Twitter!

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

[SDCC] Going to SDCC? Follow Us on Twitter!

Postby Staff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 am

Twitter Page

If you're headed down to the San Diego Comic Con and want to keep up with the latest news and reveals while at the show, be sure to follow us on Twitter. I'll be posting remotely from my phone as the news happens and the best way to keep up to date is to follow us on Twitter. All of our headlines get reposted and linked in a tweet and, if you're so inclined, you can get tweets sent as text messages to your phone. To find out how to get sms notifications, follow these instructions on Twitter. Hope to see you there!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/07/17/sdcc-going-to-sdcc-follow-us-on-twitter/
Staff

Re: [SDCC] Going to SDCC? Follow Us on Twitter!

Postby legobuddha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:08 am

Followed! I doubt I'll get out of my booth much and appreciate a CCI / LEGO news one-stop shop!

If you get a chance, stop by the Oni Press booth (1833) and say "Hey!" I'd love to give you some comics for all the work you do on the site.
legobuddha

Re: [SDCC] Going to SDCC? Follow Us on Twitter!

Postby buriedbybricks » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:11 am

Any chance you're doing a pre-release sale for volume 4 of the Scott Pilgrim hardcover? :D
buriedbybricks

Return to General LEGO Discussions