Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Confirmed for Next Gen Systems

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Confirmed for Next Gen Systems

Postby Staff » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:07 pm

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Box Art

News comes out today from Electronic Theatre confirming that the upcoming LEGO Super Heroes game is headed for next generation gaming consoles. If you've pre-ordered your Xbox One or PS4 and wanted to play this game on those systems, you're in luck. Also, the picture above is what the box art is going to be for the game for all systems.

We have links to the Walmart pre-order pages on the upper right hand side of this page. The links go to Xbox 360, PS3 and WiiU versions of the game. You'll get Iron Patriot if you pre-order it. I just checked their site and they don't have pages up yet for the Xbox One or PS4 version but I'll update that as soon as they do, assuming the pre-order bonus is still valid.

The game features over 100 playable characters and will be released later this year.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/07/11/lego-marvel-super-heroes-confirmed-for-next-gen-systems/
Staff

Re: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Confirmed for Next Gen Systems

Postby Brainslugged » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:44 pm

This might be my excuse to get a PS4 at launch. I know (apparently) Lego has said they can't make 100% transparent minifigs despite everyone hoping we'll get some Star Wars ghosts, but just think how cool a trans-orange Human Torch would be.
Brainslugged

Postby dWhisper » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 pm

This game fills me with hope of maybe, someday, hopefully, getting some Fantastic Four minifigs
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby CaptainFordo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Nice artwork =) Just waiting to see where the Patriot bonus will be from in the UK and I'll be pre-ordering right away. Seems like they went with a "powers on" version of Sue Storm for the cover though :P
CaptainFordo

Return to Licensed Themes