Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

New TMNT Polybag 30270

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

New TMNT Polybag 30270

Postby Staff » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Forum member Ultron32 writes in to let us know of a new polybag that's been spotted in the wild. This as of yet unnamed polybag, numbered 30270, is very interesting for two reasons. For one it's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles polybag and two it features all four ninja in microscale form. It also features a Kraang minifig along with a walker drone. No word yet on availability but we'll report something as soon as we find out. If you know where to obtain one of these precious sets drop us a line.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/06/25/new-tmnt-polybag-30270/
Staff

Re: New TMNT Polybag 30270

Postby buriedbybricks » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:35 am

Two comments from Brickset forum:
It came from a Toys R Us Create & Take kids event on June 22. It was free for the kids to build in the store. It was not for sale at the time.

This polybag along with the Lawnmower, Friends picnic, and Crug's swamp speeder are part of the Toys R Us Create & Take events. These events are limited to about 30 TRU stores, so not everyone will be holding these. I would assume that the polybags will be available to the general public as soon as the promotions for the Create & Take events end, which is at the end of July.

Can anyone shed more light on these events?
buriedbybricks

Postby onions » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 am

looks like i'm headed to tru after work today.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Gooker1 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 am

onions wrote:looks like i'm headed to tru after work today.

Agree!!! LMK what you find. :)
Gooker1

Postby murphquake » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 pm

according to peeps on brickset they're only for a limited build & take event at 30 TRUs around the US, but a guy who works at target has confirmed they're in the system there, just not set for delivery or placement in the stores. prob wont see these for a little bit then they'll be everywhere. I sure do love those mini turtles =-)
murphquake

Return to Licensed Themes