Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Help me O-Bricklink Wan Kenobi your my only hope.

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Help me O-Bricklink Wan Kenobi your my only hope.

Postby bobalego » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 am

I have been using bricklink for years. I can not log into my account. I can not get the password reset to work. I can not use the other instructions that they have listed to help with log in/password reset. (Resetting cookies, making sure settings are correct...because they are all correct.) Please help me contact someone in the know. I can not figure out how to reach an admin or anyone to get my account back. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated unless you state the obvious ones I mentioned above. Thanks in advance,
Dennis
bobalego

Re: Help me O-Bricklink Wan Kenobi your my only hope.

Postby bigospedros » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Got a twitter account? Try sending a message to @BricklinkAdm

Also, what kind of email account are you using? This forum post suggests they're having issues with Hotmail and Yahoo at the moment, meaning the password reset process is working, but you're just not getting the emails
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Re: Help me O-Bricklink Wan Kenobi your my only hope.

Postby bobalego » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks for replying. I was able to receive the e-mail password reset code from them via my yahoo email account. But the number they gave me did not work. I tried to request a second one and they said I already did so I could not...still stuck.
bobalego

Return to General LEGO Discussions