Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Flickr uploads

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Flickr uploads

Postby Spencer Solo » Sat May 25, 2013 10:35 pm

So how do I upload photos from my Flickr? Solo said that if I got one it would be easier, so I got one, but I don't know how to upload photos from it.
" Try? Ha! Do or do not. There is no try."- Yoda
Favorite my Photos!:[flickr=]http://www.flickr.com/photos/96452956@N02/[/flickr]
Spencer Solo

Re: Flickr uploads

Postby Solo » Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 am

Well I said that before they went and changed everything, I don't even know how to do it now. Let me check.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Solo » Sun May 26, 2013 1:40 am

OK here's the deal. Sign in to flickr and click the "Upload" link roughly centered at the top of any page. Select the photo or photos you want to share from your computer, name and tag them as you wish, that part is pretty self explanatory. Once you have images in your flickr stream you have to click on one to go to the photo page, just like always. Now at the bottom right of the huge black portion around your image you'll see some icons.
Click the rectangle with the arrow swooping out of it for the share options. This window pops up. Hit the code tab as shown above, make sure BBCode is selected, and pick an image size. Then you copy that code and paste it into the reply/post form here. Still pretty straight forward.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Spencer Solo » Sun May 26, 2013 7:11 am

Thank you!
" Try? Ha! Do or do not. There is no try."- Yoda
Favorite my Photos!:[flickr=]http://www.flickr.com/photos/96452956@N02/[/flickr]
Spencer Solo

Return to BCS 2.0