Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

71001 Collectable Minifigures Series 10

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Re: 71001 Collectable Minifigures Series 10

Postby bobalego » Sun May 19, 2013 6:05 am

Is there a reason those of you that have been lucky enough to find a Mr. Goldm have not shared the bump code? I have searched the internet and no one anywhere knows what it is, or can confrim wether or not there is one...so if you have posted here and found one please enlighten the rest of us. I can not order them from LEGO.com, (See previous post.) But know of a store that will have sealed boxes giving me a little more of a chance than going to TRU...
bobalego

Postby bigospedros » Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 am

bobalego wrote:Is there a reason those of you that have been lucky enough to find a Mr. Goldm have not shared the bump code? I have searched the internet and no one anywhere knows what it is, or can confrim wether or not there is one...so if you have posted here and found one please enlighten the rest of us. I can not order them from LEGO.com, (See previous post.) But know of a store that will have sealed boxes giving me a little more of a chance than going to TRU...

Brickset posted this 2 weeks ago ... I should probs compare it to my pack ... But that means leaving the sofa ;)

http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=6432

*edit*

My pack is almost the exact mirror image of the posted dot code!
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby MicroJow » Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 am

The bump codes do vary from region to region, so if you find the same code, definitely give it a feel to make sure you don't have a Roman Commander in there!

I'm still checking every sealed case I can get my hands on and am still coming up empty. At last count, I've felt my way through 2,260 packets.
MicroJow

Postby Mister Ed » Mon May 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Well, looks like may have missed out on this one. Fred Meyer near me never got any, so far as I can tell, and I saw them in Target exactly once, when I didn't have time to look for a full set. I bought one, and when I went back the next week, they were completely cleaned out.

Is is just me, or does it seem like LEGO shipped a whole lot less of these than any previous series? I have NEVER had any problem finding these in stores before.
Mister Ed

Mr. Gold

Postby freight69 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 am

Does anyone have any special insight into secondary market value of Mr. Gold? When would you expect his value to peak? Is it smart to buy him now or wait a while to see if the demand slows a bit?
freight69

Postby onions » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 am

i've been kinda semi monitoring the value. i think he's peaked already at around $1k. I don't expect him to fall below $500. and I expect him to skyrocket past $1k once the supply dwindles.
onions
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to Original Themes